chapter 1

A girl is sitting there, gazing at the waves of the river in the forest, enjoying its beauty.A certain kind of peace fills her mind there.After rescuing a small child from pain, she stands there looking at the waves with a slight smile.

Suddenly…

"Sister!"

"As soon as she heard that unexpected call, she slipped and fell into the river.

Soaking wet, she stood up.

She looked sharply at her younger sister.

Not knowing what to do, her sister looked at her in panic and said, 'Sister, why did you go into the river to bathe now? Didn’t you already bathe once?'

Hearing this, Nakshatra lost all her patience. Picking up a smallstone nearby,and throw towards her sister. she stepped forward.

'Is this how you call someone? I thought it was some kind of ghost because that’s how your voice sounded.'

Hearing this, the younger one said, 'The problem is not my voice sister" What can I do that you become  a coward?'

With her wet clothes, she moved to one side.

Now she had to walk to the village with these wet clothes, and that was her next trouble.

'Forget that, why did you come so far? Don’t you know it’s evening? Didn’t I tell you either to come with me or with your friends, but not to be alone here?'

'Sister, I’m not that small. I’m 16 years old now, I can take care of myself and walk alone.'"

"Yes, yes, big kid! Three days ago, you came crying with a small wound and said, 'I am going to die now.' Hearing this, emily face twisted and she said, 'I shouldn’t have come here.'

'Isn’t it pitiful? I thought I could give it to my sister after getting it myself, so I ran here. Now I won’t give it. I’ll just eat it alone,' she said, turning away in angry.

Hearing this, and otherwise, Nakshatra couldn't stop smiling. Laughing, she ran back there and said, 'Alright, alright, big kid, what’s this huge thing you brought me?'

Upon hearing this, her younger sister took an laddu from her bag and gave it to Nakshatra's . Nakshatra’s face was shining as she took it and ate it.

Ladoo is Nakshatra’s favorite item in her life. She would do anything to get it.

Does her younger sister know about this?

Seeing her eat it, her younger sister said, 'If you eat like this one day you will become a pig "

It didn’t matter for her , she doesn't regret to become a  pig later after this much laddos to get eat,

Her mouth was full of ladoo. Filled, she asked her younger sister, 'Where did you get this much ladoo from?'

Sister didn’t care at that time?

'We’re about to take on our Alpha position. All his training are over. Now governance is in his hands,' she said.

'It would be enough if he becomes like the current Albert uncle.'

Just like Albert Uncle, it would have been enough if the upcoming Alpha were humble as well.

Within a week,Miya told me that the position would be taken over.

She is in deep happiness because she see her brother after long time

She invited me for the function. "Sister can you please come with me "

Upon hearing this, Nakshatra said, 'No, you go away; I won't come.'

For Nakshatrans, coming into a crowd is not of interest.

She prefers spending time alone.

If people she likes are with her, that is happiness.

Now her sister said, 'Do you have any good clothes? I don’t have any in my hand.'

They don’t even have time to think about clothes. If they get something, it’s not even enough for three meals.

Nakshatra heard this and gave a few coins  to  her sister hand. She saved the little child; that’s what she got

"Sister it is your coins "

Then Nakshatra said, 'I got this unexpectedly. I know it’s not enough no matter what you put, but you still put it.'
"
Suddenly, we should go, or uncle will scold us both for coming so late. Upon hearing this, the nakshtra and Emily started to run towards their village.

This is Nakshatra's life; as an orphan, she stays with her uncle. Despite the poverty, she can survive on three meals a day.

Nakshatra said, 'Go slowly, I don’t have skills like you.' Upon hearing this, emily smiled and said, 'The skills shown to us are in moongoddness hand. Sometimes, when it’s time, she might give it in advance. Nakshatra should bring this with a smile.'

I don’t need great powers; it would be enough if my mate could show me something quickly.

Upon hearing this, Emily teased, 'Oh,

When the time comes, everything will work out, "sister "

After evening, the Emil and nakshtra arrived home . Her maternal uncle, Manson, was standing there. He had scolded both of them severely and then went inside. He asked Nakshatra why she had gone so far away to get River side " Didn’t I tell you how bad that place is"?

I have repeatedly told Nakshatra that if you wants to live according to her wishes, she should do so. However, he said, “You take care of things then.” Upon hearing this, Nakshatra’s face turned angry. She thought she didn’t even have the freedom to go to a place she liked.

Her uncle also said that no matter what, she would not go there by evening. Nakshatra, aren’t you 20 years old? That’s why I think we should get you married. There is a good boy. They will come tomorrow to see you. Nakshatra was worried. She asked who she should tell that she wants to get married now.

She said that she doesn’t want to get married now and is waiting for her own reasons. On hearing this, her uncle asked if
"You think you get a mate  fool girl you are a healer not werewolves", and questioned what kind of dream world she is living in.

The person coming is financially stable. The marriage has been confirmed with 250 gold coins, and you must agree to it. Upon hearing this, Nakshatra was angry, wondering if her uncle was doing this for money rather than out of affection. She acknowledged that her uncle took care of her after her parents died, for which she was thankful, but she insisted that she should not be forced into this marriage and would not agree to it. Saying this, Nakshatra left her uncle’s house.

This is my first story. I know there will be grammar mistakes. Kindly forgive me 🙏 please comment and vote