chapter 23

Rogan was frozen in place.

He had thought Nakshatra wouldn't be affected by any of this.

But because of his small carelessness, Nakshatra had been suffering all these days. The realization hit him like a blow to the chest.

Every mark on her body was etched in his mind, never to fade away.

He wondered if he had really inflicted such cruelty on her.

Seeing him come back, unsure of what to do,

Stephen asked, "Because you unnecessarily gave her space, she feels free to come this far. You need to learn to stop her."

As Stephen was speaking, Rogan snapped at him.

"Don't talk about things you don't understand. Mind your own business. Who are you to interfere in my life?"

"Anyone who feels like it will come to me. You have no right to stop anyone."

Today, Rogan's anger was sharp and intense, as he glared at Stephen and said,
"This is the first time you've spoken to me like this."

Stephen asked with hurt, "Am I no one to you, Rogan?"

Rogan replied, "I only told you to stay in your place." With that, he left.

When Nakshatra got home, she found no peace.

Mary tried her best to comfort her, but Nakshatra said,
"What will I do if the pain returns? Just thinking about it makes my whole body feel heavy, weighed down, trembling."

"Don't be afraid. We'll find a way out. You've already informed Alpha, haven't you?"

Emily saw Mary talking seriously to someone and asked, "Are you both hiding something from me? Every time I come in, you stop talking. You go off somewhere without telling me. What's going on? Tell me," emily demanded.

"You'll know everything when the time is right," was the mary response.

Emily, dissatisfied with that answer, stood there silently, not saying a word.

News spread through the Serena guards that Nakshatra had come to see Rogan.

Hearing this, Serena was filled with rage

For all these days, Serena had thought Nakshatra was gone from her life for good, that she could leave her in peace.

But now, with Nakshatra coming back, Serena was determined to payback for what nakshatra did

When Serena entered Rogan's room, she saw him deep in thought. She asked,

"What's wrong?" and reached out to touch his hands, but he quickly pulled away.

Rogan  feared that if he got too close to her again, Nakshatra's unbearable pain might return. He didn't want hurt nakshatra anymore

But Serena did not like.

Rogan told her, "Don't come near me for a few days. From now on, keep some distance." He added, "It's nothing just a cold Rohan lied .

It didn't take Serena long to realize he was lying. She understood that the distance he was creating was because of Nakshatra. Still, she nodded without saying a word.

Steve had informed Alex about everything,

          Alex remarked, "Everything was peaceful, but now problems are cropping up again."

Suddenly, a guard rushed in and said, "The rogues  have started attacking our borders again."

Hearing this, Alex said, "I'll go there. You want to bring the rogan "