chapter 5

On top of the hill,A secluded place,
No one can quickly understand
Through the moonlight,
A palace can be seen—though it cannot be called a palace.
There is no grandeur of a palace in it,
Dark and faded,
A palace into which no light enters.
Nearby,
A form indistinguishable between human and beast."

The demon entered into the palace,
transformed into human form.
In normal human shape, he had
had twice the height and well huge build muscles

As the demon entered,
the entire region fell silent.
With piercing red eyes,
he strode into the palace.
The soldiers who saw his arrival
lowered their eyes.
Seeing the demon’s arrival,
the advisor of the group spoke,
"It's been 10 days since we last saw him.
He had gone to outside of the borders of our kingdom.
We haven’t received any information about him so far.
I suspect he went to deliver our secrets to other nations.
He has betrayed our kingdom."

Hearing this, the demon said,
"Betraying me was his decision.
But how he dies is up to me."

He then asked,
"How many nations have we conquered?"
"89," the head replied.
"Then prepare to increase that number," said the demon.
The head replied,
"It’s not as easy as it used to be.
All nations are strengthening their fivefold armies,
with the help of crystal pack."
"So, we need to be more careful moving forward.
Last time, when we went to conquer a pack,
they were already fully prepared for us.
This means there is a traitor among us.

"Who is he" the beast asked and bring him to me

Hearing this, one of the guard brought traitor guard  into the assembly.
The demon laughed and approached the traitor
As  the guard dragged him forward moved back in fear."Why did you betray me?" asked the demon.

The trembling traitor replied,
"Forgive me, Your Majesty, it was a mistake."
"Have we met before?" the demon asked.
"No," replied the traitor.
"Do you know something?
Those who have seen me don’t live long."

"You are the one who betrayed me.
Everyone here knows who I am,
yet you decided to betray me.
I must commend your courage.
Where did you find such courage?"

The demon tapped his chest and said,
"From this heart?
I’ve never seen a heart as brave as this."
Saying this, the demon lightly tapped his heart and suddenly
and with a painful cry,the demon fingers he tore it the traitor heart from his body
The guards  watching this scene trembled in fear.

Holding the heart of traitor
the demon said,
"I like this courageous heart.
I will keep it safe."
The guards dragged away the lifeless body of the traitor.

Blood filled the assembly,
and holding the heart,
the demon sat on his throne.
Then he said,
"If they decided to oppose me then
we’ll conquer their pack next."
The advisor was shocked,
knowing that such a task wasn’t as easy as it sounded.

Serena walked to the Rogan room, he was preparing to leave for thediscussions. She looked at him with a bit of hesitation and said, "You came yesterday and didn’t speak to me. 

"Didn’t I come that far yesterday? That’s why I couldn’t talk to you" Rogan replied ,

Rogan spent a lot of time with mia .Syria didn’t like that. However, Serena hasn’t asked anything about it now."

When serena replied that she was waiting to see him  "After taking over the king’s position, our wedding is next. Before that, I want to know a bit more about you."

Rogan then asked Serena if she was sure that the two of them were meant to be together. "After turning 18, I realized that you are not my mate no one in our family will know about it. They thought we were the mate .  " he said.

Serena replied, "Why are you still holding onto that thought? We decided back then that we would get married. Until now, we haven’t found mate for either of us. So, it won’t become a big issue."

Rogan and Serena once thought they were a match for each other. Growing up in Serena, Rogan knew Serena well. They had helped each other and were close. When they saw their families saying they were mate for each other, Robin and Serena thought they were a mate. However, after turning 18 and seeing Serena, Rogan realized she was not his mate

When Serena was 18 and two years had passed, she also realized they were not meant for each other. But they didn’t tell their family members. They believed they were a mate, but they decided to marry because they hadn’t found their partners yet.

This year, with both of them not finding their partners, they decided to get married. This brought great joy to the their family and mia  but for Serena, as it was her long-held desire to marry him.she will be the Luna of the all pack which was not a small position.

Rogan didn’t like  couldn't quickly accept it. He was pleased to see the happiness of his uncle and Little sister mia, and he told Serena, "You are very dear to me, and I believe you are a such a partner." With wisdom and compassion, Rogan  decided he needed a partner with such qualities.

In his pack dignity and pride were important, and it was mandatory not to show any shortcomings. That’s why he accepted the relationship with Serena. He smiled and held her hand, saying, "Why are you making a fuss about small things Serena? I still have a few days before taking over the position. After that, I will talk to my uncle about our wedding."

Serena smiled and hugged him tightly. She said, "I know I like you, but I haven’t seen this side of you before."

"Did your mind change?" She asked.

Rogan then said, "You are the one who should lead the pack with me. There’s no need to think about such things." Your place is always near my side" With that, Rogan went to the assembly.

          Nakshathra is preparing for a new job at the palace. She feels a bit anxious.

This is the first time she is taking up such a job. However, her younger sister, when she looked at her, was happily jumping around. Nakshathra is determined to go to the palace.

Emily asked why she was showing so much anxiety. 'We can walk around there and see everything; mia will come along too.'

Upon hearing this, Nakshathra said she didn’t want money that came without effort. 'You can manage whatever you need to there. I’ll do my work.'

After hearing this, you went away without saying anything.

A little while later, Nakshathra and Emilia arrived at the palace. The guards checked their passes. One guard said that Princess Mia had left instructions for them to enter here. Nakshathra went inside and started to feel uneasy.

She didn’t know what was happening. At that time, Robin was heading out to the assembly after talking to Serena. The two of them went through separate gates , so they didn’t see each other. Consequently, they both feel increase their heart beat

Please vote and comment 🙏