Chapter 1 : The Transferring

In 2024, an enemy who called themselves the Alone, attacked earth with an enormous force of warships and carriers and was estimated to be around 2000 warships among them were 200 carriers. The first city to be under attack by them was Tokyo and sadly over 30 millions people died to this unexpected attack. Hong Kong and Los Angeles were the second and third cities to be under attack respectively. After the attack, over 20 million people were reported dead. Despite the PLAN and The US navy's best effort, due to the enemy's superior technology such as energy shields and so on, both navies were immediately defeated after 2 days of fighting. Unfortunately, only 4 days after the attack, major pacific and atlantic coastal cities were under severe attack. After 6 days, over 100 million were reported dead.

In the UN meeting, the world had no choice but to use Nuclear Weapons as the final straw. The US and Russia, having the most nuclear weapons, each launched 1000 nukes as more enemies started to come to earth. After the launch, most of the enemy forces were destroyed and some retreated as they saw the destruction of Nuclear Weapons. But it came with consequences as the world experienced 2 years of nuclear winter. Over the next 2 years, over 40% percent of the world population starved to death.

In 2030, a UN meeting was held in Washington as the world needed to unify to avoid a nuclear war. The decision was made and the World is unified. The capital was never chosen to avoid power jealousy.

6 years Later

San Diego Naval Base, California

26th September 2036

0800 Hours

All 7 ships successfully returned back from conducting a joint military operation on another planet which was considered classified by the Pentagon and The United Earth Congress and concealed from the public. Admiral John McClusky, a 4 stars Admiral of the United States Navy, left the carrier as soon as it had docked. He was greeted by Admiral Michael Davidson, head of the United State Navy and Admiral Zhu De, head of the People's Liberation Army Navy.

"Welcome back, McClusky. The joint operation is finished, right?" Admiral Davidson asked Admiral McClusky.

"Yes, the operation has finally concluded, Sir." McClusky replied. "Has Congress made a decision about keeping the portal open?" he continued.

"Ahh, yes. There will be a Congressional hearing tomorrow but this meeting is marked as classified" Admiral Davidson answered.

"Alright, let's see what the congress will decide," said Admiral McClusky.

"You'll be there, too, because you were the person in charge of the joint operation. You'll be giving the statement on the operation." said Admiral Davidson.

United Earth Congress, Washington DC

27th September 2036

1000 Hours

Every senator, committee members, especially Admiral McClusky sat at their seat. David Palmer, chairman of the United Earth Congress, spoke through the microphone "Welcome, everyone, to today's session. As you are all aware, the focus of today's meeting is to deliberate on the proposed decision regarding the closure of the portal to the planet that has recently been under attack by our adversaries. At this time, I would like to yield the floor to Madam Speaker. Alex Carthy, a member of the Finance Committee, will provide a detailed statement on the expenditures related to the joint operation."

"Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The joint operation has incurred an estimated cost of approximately $37.5 billion. This total includes the provision of 2 aircraft carriers, 1 destroyer, and 1 submarine to our allied forces, which amounts to $37 billion in taxpayer money. Additionally, the cost of the equipment utilised by our own forces stands at $500 million. This concludes my statement on the financial aspects of the operation." Said Alex Carthy.