Fuck Me Harder And Faster

Addison

"I...I don't know..." Matt stuttered, contemplating my proposal to make-out. "Vanessa and I-"

"Take Vanessa out of this," I urged. "This is about you and me. Aren't you slightly curious?"

He swept his gaze over my face as he chewed on his lip. "Maybe...? I think so..."

I shrugged, playing it casually even though I wanted nothing less than an enthusiastic yes from him. "It's alright, Matt. I'll drop the subject if you aren't sure. I just thought that with as fiery as our banter is, perhaps, a hook-up would be just as passionate."

He lifted a brow and tilted his head to one side. "So, you genuinely want to kiss me? This isn't a joke?"

Scooting closer, I ran my fingers through his hair and looked him in the eye. "Yes, I do. And I can't stop picturing it."

I brought my lips almost right against his, daring him to close the gap. With a soft sigh, he captured my mouth.

My nerve endings immediately went ablaze when he deepened the kiss, and his tongue caressed mine. The metal taste of his piercing mixed with the minty flavor of his toothpaste. I toyed with the piece as our lips melted together.

Who would have guessed that something so simple would be that utterly seductive to me?

Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as he brushed the hair from my face with the back of his hand.

Hot damn, he's an amazing kisser! How could Vanessa willingly give all of this up? I wonder what else he's talented at.

Our lip lock intensified, shooting tingles up my spine, and he laid us back on the mattress. Legs intertwined and bodies rubbing together, we began to relax into the kiss.

He ran his hands down the length of my frame, pausing at my butt to give it a little squeeze. I had to question whether the whole thing was truly happening or if my fantasies had become that vivid.

Matt was just starting to stiffen between my thighs, and my hopes soared that I would finally get to have sex with him when he abruptly broke away from the kiss.

Nudging me off him, he cleared his throat. "Well, I won't lie, that was kind of fun, albeit completely unexpected. However, we should probably stop there before this goes any further and we end up doing something we'll both regret.

I stared at him in dismay. Regret? Is he joking? How could I possibly want to take back something I've dreamed about doing for the past year?

Catching the shocked expression on my face, he gave me a sheepish grin and stroked my cheek with his fingers. "I'm just not sure I'll be able to control myself if we keep this up much longer."

He held out his fist for me to bump his knuckles. "Good game, champ."

I shook my head in bewilderment, trying to make sense of his sudden rejection. "Wh...what just happened?"

He shrugged as he smoothed out that damn opossum shirt he loved so much, and I could have sworn the creature was laughing at me. "Addie, let's be real here. A kiss is one thing, but anything more than that is just asking for trouble."

"Even though Vanessa cheated on me," he continued. "I still love her and feel as though I'm betraying her by hooking up with you. And as her best friend, don't you think you should probably feel the same way?"

I ran my fingers through my hair, combing the locks back into place. "I think that Vanessa hasn't been the most respectful to either of us, so I'm not sure why we are considering her feelings."