A little sick

It was the middle of the night when I woke up to my head banging. As I opened my eyes I put one of my hands up on my forehead. Olivia was still sleeping, so I carefully stood up from bed taking my phone with me as I made my way to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and gently closed the door behind me. I looked at my phone, and it was only 5 am. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely exhausted. I pulled out the tablets I packed from my bag, and swallowed two of them with some water. I walked back out, and laid back down. I quickly dozed back to sleep with Olivia snuggled back into me.

When the alarm rang at 8am in the morning, I felt a bit worse than I did last time I woke up. We have training today, but it does not look like I can attend that. I turned my alarm off and rubbed my eyes.

"hi mommy." Evie said waking up a lot happier than she usually does.

"hi baby." I said a bit weakly.

"mommy okay?" She asked looking down at me with a concerning look.

"Im good, just feeling a little sick." I said.

"oh no, I take care of mommy." She said leaning down giving me a kiss on the head.

"oh, will you." I said smiling up at her.

"mhm." she said snuggling her head on my chest.

"will we go eat breakfast? I'm hungry." She said.

"umm, can mommy shower first?" I asked as that could maybe make me feel a little better.

"yeah, but can you put the tv on first?" she asked sitting herself up again.

"yeah." I said putting the tv on. " I will be fast okay." I said as I stood up.

"okay." she said before she focused back on the tv.

I went into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. As the warm water hit my head, I immediately relaxed a bit. I used as much time I could in the water before I got out. I dried off as good as I could before I wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out to Olivia, who was still watching the tv closely. I went over to the suitcase and pulled out the most comfy clothes I could find. I put them on before I found some clothes for Olivia to wear. I turned the tv off, which caused Olivia to wince.

"noo." she said pouting.

"you can watch it later. I don't thin mommy will train today, so we can watch it then." I said putting the clothes I picked out down on the bed.

"I don't want to wear that." she said crossing her arms.

"why, you love this shirt." I said holding it up.

"I want my arsenal shirt." she said. I had to smile at that.

"fine, I'll find it." I said going back over to the suitcase, pulling it out.

"this?" I said holing up her little arsenal shirt with mommy printed on the back.

"mhm." she said crawling over to me.

"okay." I said.

I changed her, and let her put on her own shoes. I felt good enough to go down to eat, so I put my own shoes on too. I took Olivia's hand and held onto her while I looked the door. We walked over to the elevator, and we took it down. We walked into the dining area and walked over to a table when some of the girls were sitting. I sat down and put Olivia on my lap.

"Hey Leah... you feeling good or?" Beth asked as I put my hands around Olivia's body.

"Emm, actually no. I woke up to my head banging this morning." I said.