Chapter 24

_ Erik _

She was getting an internship?
No wonder she was always stressed and now I feel like it's my fault. She's different in class when I'm with her, I make her get into trouble she shouldn't be in.

And when her heart beat sped up that quickly I knew she really cared for that internship and somehow this 'always have to be prefect and right'
person sitting on the hospital bed infront of me didn't get what she wanted. She was to focused on it to eat,
or did she not eat on purpose?

Fran made me and Mr. Blackthrone
Go outside since she went unconscious with a rapid beating heart.
As two doctors went in with vials in their hand trying to help her weak heart, I knew it would just go and turn into the worst news.

I see our professor with worried eyes and slowly he shakes his head and walks away while I just sit down outside of her door.

I finally found my nameless girl.

The girl I've dreamed about everyday since we met and thought I'd never see again, was now in the hospital

As a tear rolls down my face I know that I've been in love with my nameless girl since we met but my nameless girl wasn't what I thought she was. That just makes me love her more and I can't even tell her because it seems every time her heart beat is up too high she goes into the darkness.

I refuse to lose her.
I refuse to lose her again.

As my eyes slowly close and my head falls back on the wall I see the doctors walk out with sad faces and Fran coming out looking worried.

And then my stomach is in nots worrying about her.

Hoping, praying, she's okay I can't lose her again.

Not after the first time.

And then I'm out.

Sleep had captured me.