Part 2

Zoro cried out in pain. "Gah!!" The bullet had struck him in his lower back. The other man then pinned him down on to the deck and held a rifle to his head.
"Hmph not so tough now huh, Pirate Hunter. Looks like we got him." Said the man who was pinning Zoro to the deck. Zoro gritted his teeth.
"Dos fleur!" Robin said with her head down and an evil aura surrounding her. "Clutch." She said viciously.
Zoro smirked seeing Robins hands wrap around the mans neck and restraining him. He then reached for his swords and stabbed the man in the stomach then threw him to the other side of the deck. He stood up slower than usual because of the bullet wound in his back but then realized the other man was pointed his rifle at Robin. Robin looked back at the man, straight faced and said nothing as Zoro became infuriated.
The mans eyes were locked on Robin and was not paying attention to Zoro as Zoro snuck up behind him. The rifle went off. Zoro tackled the man to the floor.
"Robin!!" He shouted then looked up at her while pinning the man down.
"I'm alright. The bullet missed." Robin said while pointing at the bucket hole.
"Thank goodness..." Zoro said underneath his breath.
Robin whipped the blood off the side of her face. The bullet had scrapped her face a bit.
"What should we do with him?" Zoro asked.
"Let's keep him alive. Maybe we can get come answers out of him." Robin said.
"I thought you might say that." Zoro said standing up and pulling the man up with him, his gun dropping to the floor. The dragged the man to a chair and threw him in it then glared at him. "Don't move." Zoro but his hand on his sword. "So Robin-"
"Wait." Robin was looking around the ship. Her face became puzzled.
"What's wrong?" Zoro asked.
"There's no one on the ship besides us." She paused for a moment. "The rest of the crew is gone, and even the other guy who was here on the ground unconscious is gone as well." She turned around and faced Zoro. "He kidnapped them. We have to find them."
"Yeah, I guess we-" He paused as soon as he saw blood coming out of the prisoners mouth. "He committed suicide..." Zoro said quickly while walking over to him. "Yeah he was definitely hiding something. We were too late."
"Sorry that was my fault. I should've been more weary." Robin said.
"It's alright, you were worried about the rest of the crew."
Robin glanced over at Zoro then up at the sky. "It's going to rain soon. We should get going. The next island is close. It should be that way." She pointed to the left. "There's a possibility they could've stopped there."
"Alright, then let's go to the next island."
"Right."