Part 9

Kira walked back over to Kaguya with his head held low.
"So when are we going home?" Kaguya asked in a cheerful voice.
"We're not." Kira said softly.
"What?..."
"We're not going home." He lifted his head.
"What do you mean we're not going home?!"
"We're just not! Everyone on the island is gone! The island itself is gone! There's nothing we can do about it!"
"But, Kira! What about-"
"We'll have to live on our own. Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." Kira smiled as tears ran down Kaguya's face.
Present.
"Kaguya! Let her go! It's not her fault! Stop this!" Kira screamed.
Zoro looked at him wondering what he was talking about.
"What's not her fault?..." Zoro asked.
"Ohara.... Our home being destroyed by a buster call." Kira explained. "Kaguya blamed her the entire time. She thought it wasn't fair that she was the only survivor and everyone else on that island died. So she blames Robin."
Robin opened her eyes hearing them talk about her old home.
"Kaguya..." Robin looked up at her. "Is it true you think I'm the reason for everyone's death on that island?..." She said softly.
"I want answers.... I want to know why our island was burned to the ground and why you were the only survivor.... Why was it you? It's just so obvious. It was your fault! All of it! That's why you're still alive! You don't deserve to live!" Kaguya picked up Robin by the hair and threw her into the wall. Robin screamed in pain.
"Robin!" Zoro began to run over to her.
"Aren't you forgetting I still have this gun? I can shoot her whenever I want."  Kaguya raised the gun to Robins head.
"Tres Fleur." Robin looked up. "Clutch."
Kaguya screamed in agony.
"You bitch!" She lashed out at Robin and Kira stopped her hand.
"Let me go Kira! She deserves to die!" Kaguya yelled.
"No Kaguya. That's enough."
"But-!"
"That's enough!!" Kira paused then sighed. "Let's go. We caused enough trouble for them."
"No, I will finish what I came here to do. I will steal everyone that's important away from her! Just like she did with us!"
"But she didn't do anything! Kaguya, when will you get it through your head?!" Kira grabbed Kaguya and continued to scold her.
"Let it go, Kaguya! It's over! Just stop already..."
Kaguya's heart was shattered and it couldn't be mended that easily. The loss of her family really upset her and she wanted revenge. How could she let it go?
"The one you should've gone after is the one who requested the buster call." Robin said as she stood up. "But that's already been taken care of. You don't think I didn't lose anyone important in that fire? The whole island burned down. I had people I cared about too." Robin looked down while she started to think about what had happened.
"Exactly Kaguya. So it wasn't her fault! That buster call shouldn't have been made. It's a good thing we weren't on that island either, then we too would've been dead, so just be grateful for now "
Kaguya remained silent.
Zoro rushed over to Robin who was a bit wobbly from the gun shot wound still.
"We need to get out of here. That wound isn't looking too good. We need to get you to Chopper." Zoro said to her as he picked her up.
Kaguya looked at them with hatred. That didn't change the fact that she still wanted Zoro all to herself. She changed her look then began to speak, "Fine, I'll let what happened go and keep moving forward in life..." She paused and Zoro looked at her as she was speaking. Then that innocent smile that she had turned into a smirk. "But that doesn't change the fact that I still want you all to myself, Zoro. Come be with me. I bet I'll satisfy you more than her."
Kira became extremely jealous.
"Just shut up about him already. Zoro this, Zoro that. How dare you stare talking about him and saying that you want him in my presence after all we've been through together. I'd thought you realize by now that I'm the one that loves you most in the world, Kaguya.
You're the only one for me!" Kira poured his heart out to her. "I've been the one protecting you all this time, and I will continue to do so, wen if you don't want me to. I will never leave your side!"
Everyone looked at him in shock,
Kaguya just sat there dumbfounded at the words that just came out of his mouth. She didn't say a word.