Part 5

Zoro sighed and turned toward the ship. He then ran towards the ship and slashed a a huge hole on the side of it. Once he got inside, he looked around. The room was lit by lanterns and appeared to be a bedroom. Robin followed behind slowly through the giant hole in the wall. She looked around, noticed some books on the shelf and walked toward them.
"What kind of books are they? Anything important in there?" He asked peering back at her.
"Some of them are are about this ship and the seas. Another is about the island itself. These could be useful." Robin flinched a bit and continued to hold her side. The bullet seemed to be moving deeper into her side the more she moved around. Robin continued to ignore it. "Since this is a bedroom there should be a map somewhere..." Robin continued to look even harder. She walked to a desk and searched through all the papers. She then found a map of all the rooms on the desk. "Here we go. This'll work."
"You find it?" Zoro asked walking over to look at it. "Does it say anything about a dungeon or something?"
"Not really. Can you open up the other side for me?" Robin asked peering over at Zoro as she continued to hold her side.
"Got it." Zoro moved to the other side and quickly opened it for her.
"There are just a bunch of rooms... Nothing really suspicious..." Robin paused for a moment and kept studying the map.
"Except for... It looks like there's a secret room somewhere." Robin pointed at the map. "See, right here. It's a room but it isn't labeled. The captains room is right in front of it. Plus this map doesn't show anything about the basement. There's a possibility that there something in that room and that there's a passageway to the bottom of the ship. There are no other entry ways to the basement."
"Maybe it doesn't have one?" Zoro asked.
"No it has one. Just doesn't show any ways of getting there." Robin continued to study the map.
"Well then I guess that's our only way to find out then. We should get going before anyone finds out we infiltrated their ship."
"Either way, you'll just cut them down."
"That's true." Zoro smirked.
They continued down the hall, Robin kept getting weaker by the second. She didn't know how long she would stay conscious. Suddenly they heard a scream.
"Get away from me! Someone! Anyone! Help me! Luffy!!!!"
Robin and Zoro both stopped in their tracks.
"That sounded like-"
"Get you hands off me!!!!"
"Nami! Let's go! Hurry!" Zoro said as he started to run. He then got to the door and saw Nami strapped to a chair with a strange looking man holding a syringe.
"Zoro! Get this guy away from me!" Nami screamed angrily.
"One step closer and she's dead." The guy held a gun to her head.
"Dos Fleur. Clutch."
He then fell to the ground.
"Robin!" Nami smiled as Zoro came over to untie her. "Thanks."
"Hold it right there." A soldier appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Robin from behind. He laughed as he noticed Robin was shot. "How lucky for me, I grabbed the injured one." He laughed madly.
"Injured.... What do you mean...?" Zoro said calmly.
Robins vision was starting to become blurry. She was losing her consciousness.
"Oh you didn't even notice? Hah! How naive of you!" He grabbed Robins arm which was holding the wound and held it in a way where Zoro could see what happened. "You can't tell me you didn't notice that?! How sad!" He laughed even more.
"Sorry..." Robin said weakly.
Zoro's eyes widened with rage. He grabbed his swords and was about to attack.
"Not so fast. It appears she's already dying slowly... So why don't I make it nice and easy? One more move and she dies."
Zoro glared at him. The rage was building up inside his heart as Robin lost consciousness.