Part 4

"The guys similar to the people who attacked us on the ship. They're on this island." Robin suddenly stepped in front of Zoro. "Trienta Fleur." She guarded him as 3 bullets were shot at them.
"You're definitely right about that!" Zoro said as he took out all three of his swords, with one in his mouth, he began looking around listening for the men who shot at them. "There!" Zoro lashed out in the direction he felt there was someone. "Karasuma Gari!" He called out as he slashed through the men who shot at them. "Let's keep going!" He spoke through the sword in his mouth looking back at Robin. He began running through the storm.
"Quince Fleur!" Robin stood there for a while then started running as well dodging all the bullets.
Zoro held out his swords and would cut off from the path to attack one of the men every now and then, while continuing to find the ship.
Soon later they then made it to the other side of the island and the ship came into view.
"This is it..." Zoro said while continuing to run towards the ship and attacking the men at the same time.
"What should we do? They're everywhere..." Robin said.
A giant hand came up from the ground and slapped them away.
"Looks likes you just took care of that." Zoro smirked turning around towards the enemies. "Kokujo: O Tatsumaki!" He said as he made a whirlwind slashing up whatever enemies were left after Robin's attack. "Shall we go inside now?" He asked as it kept raining, the water running through his hair.
"Yeah. But we still have no idea what awaits us on that ship..." Robin paused for a second.
"Hm I'll tell you what awaits us! Our crew!" Zoro said with a smirk looking at her.
Robin smiled. She then felt something painful on her side. She looked down and saw a bullet wound. She must've gotten shot while trying to dodge the bullets and didn't realize it. She put her hand on her side trying to cover it up so Zoro wouldn't notice. "Shall we head in?"
"What happened?" He asked raising a brow looking at her side.
"Nothing, nothing!" Robing smiled anxiously. "We have to hurry to our crew, before anything bad happens..."