Part 7

"Robin..." Zoro said to himself while running through the hall where they heard the music.
"Brook!" Nami said.
"Yohohoho!" Brook shouted. "Nami-san?"
Brook was in sight. "Yeah it's me." Nami said. "Come on let's get out of here. Quickly, we need to find the others and save Robin."
"I'm sorry Nami-San. But I can't." Brook said.
"What? What are you talking about?" Nami said.
"There's no one else on that ship that you're on. It's all just an illusion. They moved us all a couple minutes ago, onto the actual ship. But don't worry, we'll get out of here soon. This is just a diversion to get you guys to look for us so that way you won't look for Robin first. But hurry." Chopper said chiming in.
"Chopper!" Nami said.
"We'll be fine. Go save Robin!" Chopper said. "We have Luffy, Sanji, Franky and Usopp. We can handle things over here. We'll meet up back at the ship."
"Right." Nami said then turned back around to find Zoro. "Where'd that idiot go?"
"Hey! Looks like one escaped! Get her!" A soldier shouted from the distance.
Nami focused on the soldiers, started to get ready to fight and shouted, "Zoro! Where are you?!"
Meanwhile
Zoro kept walking. "Hm? Where'd Nami go? Don't tell me she got lost." He scratched his head.
"Help!" A woman cried from the distance. "Help somebody!"
Zoro heard the cry and rushed over to help. He found a woman tied to a post. She noticed him instantly. "Please help me." She begged.
"Yeah, I got you." He untied her. "What happened? How'd you get like this?"
"This man. He captured me for some unknown reason..." She paused. "I can't really remember much." She held her head and looked up at him.
"It's okay. Well for starters have you seen-" Zoro was interrupted by Kira.
"I see you've met my friend over there. Now how come you're letting her go? After I went through all that hard work to capture her too. She wasn't easy to catch you know."
"Like I care about your troubles." Zoro stood up and turned his back toward the woman. "Stay behind me."
She smirked. "You got it."
"What do you want with her?" Zoro said. "Where have you taken Robin?!"
"Don't worry, don't worry. She's safe." Kira assured him. "She's perfectly fine for now. It's only a matter of time though." He looked at his nails and blocked out every cry that Zoro was making about Robin in the process.
"Pfft. That's enough." The woman whispered. "I'm sick of this." She stood up quietly behind Zoro and held a sword. She swung the back of the back of her sword toward his head, Zoro blocked it with his sword. He looked at her with a deadly stare.
"Come on now, you shouldn't turn your back on an enemy!" Kira began to attack. Zoro dodged it resulting in Kira falling to the ground beside the woman.
"I'm starting to love you even more." She smirked. "Tell me why you want that woman, Robin so much. She's so dull, not to mention a bore. She could never handle such an exciting guy like you."
"To be honest, that's none of your business. What's your name? Where are you holding Robin?" Zoro demanded.
"If you must know my name, I'm Kaguya. As to where Robin is, I can't tell you. See I might've spared you if you had shown less care for that woman, but you're too hung up on her. Kira. Catch up with me later. Take care of him."
"With pleasure." Kira bowed.
Kaguya disappeared and made her way toward Robin. Robin was in a room hidden on the other side of the boat. In other words, Zoro was no where near Robin at all. Robin was still out cold and holding on for her life.
"Now what to do with you." Kaguya said while walking toward her. "Shall I get started already or wait for the swordsman to defeat Kira and have him watch me kill you?" She crouched down beside the bed where Robin laid. "Oh how I'd love to see the look on his face." She smirked a little. "Perhaps I shall do that... Then he'll be mine to control."