Part 6

"Let her go." Zoro was filled with rage. A dark aura surrounded him.
Robin remained unconscious her breath was weakening.
"Robin! You have to wake up! Do you hear me! Robin!" Nami shouted.
"Hmm? What was that? I don't think she can hear you? Are there any last words you want to say to her before she dies?" He puts his hand on the trigger as the gun was still pointed to her head.
"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!!" Zoro said wide eyed as his eyes were glowing red.
"Relax! I won't have to do anything! She'll just die on her own. I'm just trying to make this story a little more dramatic! And if I have to kill her to make things more interesting, I will." He smirked.
"You're sick!" Nami said.
Zoro began to reach for his swords again.
"Go ahead reach for your sword. That'll only hurt your precious friend."
"Robin..." Zoro said softly. "Don't you dare die on me..." His voice got louder. "Don't you dare die on me, Robin!"
"Zoro..." Robin said softly, even though she was still unconscious.
Just give me a couple of minutes...I hear you loud and clear Zoro...I won't leave you...Not now...not ever...
Robin remained unconscious for the time being.
"Hmmm? What was that? Are you beginning to wake up?" He pulled her by the hair and rammed her face into the wall. "It's not time for you to wake up yet."
Zoro snapped and drew his sword then lashed at him.
"Why don't you cut the crap and just fight me? Why bring her into this?" Zoro said as his sword was near the soldiers neck.
The soldier still had Robin by her hair.
"Let her go or I'll slice your neck open."
"Hmph. Okay whatever you say." He smirked and let go of her.
"Zoro!!! The wall next to you!!" Nami shouted as 2 hands reached out of the wall and grabbed Robin by the shoulders. Nami ran over to her and tried to grab her, but she was being absorbed through the wall.
"Robin! What do you guys want with Robin? Let her go!" Zoro moved the sword closer to her neck.
"Sorry, but no can do, brother. We've got a little business with the little miss over there. Don't worry we'll be extra careful with her." He smiled. "By the way, the names Kira. Remember it, next time we meet." He smirked then disappeared into thin air.
"He's gone." Zoro got up.
"So is Robin..." Nami said looking down.
"Dammit!" Zoro punched the wall creating a hole in the wall. "We have to get her back and find the rest of the crew."
"Hey... Wait a minute..." Nami said pausing for a bit. "Do you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"The sound of a violin...."
"Brook!" They said simultaneously while looking at each other and running out the door.
Meanwhile.
"Hey hey, would you look at that. You caught the girl...Nico Robin..."
"What are your plans for her?" Kira asks.
"Hmmm? We'll just play with the devil child for a bit. I don't plan on letting her die just yet." The person comes closer to Robin and grabs her chin.
"She's too pretty to hurt right now. Until she completes what is needed you can do whatever you'd like with her, Kira. Also could you please take care of that stupid swordsman? He's getting on my nerves. He keeps calling oh her name! It makes me sick. No man should be calling out another woman's name in my presence."
"Should I kill him or....?" Kira asks.
"Hmmm... Why not make him my little mind puppet huh? He's just too cute to kill, even though he's annoying, he would make a really good asset." She laughs. "Maybe even a good lover." She laughs even more.
Kira becomes annoyed. "Why would you be interested in him?"
"I don't know. There's just something about him. He seems to really care about that girl." She says annoyed. "Let's get this over with. Once she's out of the way, he'll be mine."