Part 3

The storm had started and it began to rain heavily.
Robin and Zoro were stuck in a bind.
"They're likely to have a sea prism stone on Luffy, or else he would've come back by now..." Zoro said a bit worried.
"Probably, there could be many possibilities though." Robin had a worried look on her face. "But first we should get rid of the guy who committed suicide, or else it'll start to reek."
"You're right." Zoro chuckled. "We should just be prepared for the worst." He said while walking to the dead man and throwing him over board. "Well he's gone now..." Zoro winced a bit still feeling his bullet wound.
Robin noticed him in pain and ran to Choppers office and grabbed some bandages and utensils. "I'll get the bullet out. Lay on your back." Robin was now soaking wet from all the rain. Then she looked up at Zoro as he laid down on his back and looked up at her.
"You know what you're doing, huh?" He asked, though knowing he had no other option even if she didn't. Zoro had became soaked from all the rain as well but not as much since he was under the sails for a bit.
"Yeah, I've been watching Chopper for quite a bit now. Plus I've read some books on this type of stuff." She lifted his shirt and saw the wound. She then gently took the bullet out and stitched up the wound then wrapped it with bandages.
"Ahh alright." He said recognizing his knowledge. He gritted his teeth incase of any pain as she took the bullet out. He sighed once she was done as he stood back up, the rain still falling. "Thanks, Robin." He said with a smile running his hands through her wet hair. "We should be getting close to the island." He said looking out and seeing the island in view.
Robin put all the stuff back where she found them. "Yeah no problem." The rain wasn't letting up and the waves became rougher.
Once they had come ashore, it was almost impossible to look for a different ship because the rain was so rough. Zoro used his arm to block some of the rain from his face as he hopped off the ship. "Is there anywhere we can take shelter until this rain settles down?!" Zoro called out through the storm.
"I'm not sure!" Robing then made a barrier of hands to keep them from getting wet. "There may be a cave or something around here some-" Robin paused for a moment looking directly at something.
"Ya we should look!" He said through the storm and began walking against the wind towards the trees to have a clearer look. "Are you okay?" He asks noticing she finished her sentence early.
"This place..." Robin stopped walking. "They're here..."