chapter 15

Still yeonjun's pov

Today is the third day I came here, but I haven't even properly looked at this house yet.

But then if I think about it, I don't know anything about soobin, like why he stays alone here or what kind of work he does nah maybe l have an idea, but the biggest question is where his parents are?

When I was lost in my thoughts soobin came close to my ear and whispers -

Soobin - come back to earth Omega we arrived.

flinched in surprise

Yeonjun unknowingly - huh...

When did we come here?

End of yeonjun pov

But before yeonjun could think of anything else he saw a big home theatre in front of him .

Soobin's home theatre 😄

Yeonjun(wide eyes with surprise) - wow really how rich is soobin?

Soobin smirk - hmm that much l can fulfill all your desires.

Yeonjun - huh ...?

Yeonjun - did I accidentally thought out loud?

Soobin - yessss

Yeonjun(bit his lower lip)- not againnnnn

the action didn't pass unnoticed by Soobin but then

Soobin goes behind yeonjun and hugs him. He held yeonjun's waist from behind and placed his chin on his shoulders.

yeonjun purrs and shivers passing through his spine but the warmth of soobin's touch quickly replaced the chills.

yeonjun's eyes widen in disbelief as he chokes on his words "you- wha - do you-"

but he didn't make any effort to get away from him

Soobin is holding him tight around the waist and his nose almost aggressively into yeonjun's neck hunting for the spot where his scent is strongest. and inhaling the sweet flowers scent.

omega's breath catches a moan, his whole body trembling still unknowing bend slightly his head for alpha, eyes closed. both of them lost in each other warmth and completely forgotten that there was someone else standing there.