Urologist - Shadow {Sonic 3}

Shadow the Hedgehog had always been a being of purpose—a creation born in the laboratory of Dr

Shadow the Hedgehog had always been a being of purpose—a creation born in the laboratory of Dr. Robotnik, designed for destruction, chaos, and power. For years, he had wandered through life with a sense of confusion, never truly belonging to the world of humans or machines. But something had changed within him after the events of the battle with Sonic and the others. He had found himself grappling with his existence, questioning his identity, and wondering if there was more to him than just being a weapon of war.

Through a long journey of self-discovery, Shadow came to realize that his true strength lay not in his powers or his purpose, but in his ability to choose his own path. He wasn't just a machine created for violence—he was capable of experiencing emotions, of growing, of becoming something more. For the first time in his life, he felt a sense of inner peace.

He had decided to embrace this new chapter, leaving behind his past as a tool of destruction and stepping into the unknown. But with this new phase of life came changes he never anticipated.

After months of feeling off and noticing strange, human-like sensations in his body, Shadow had come to a realization—his transformation wasn't just emotional or psychological. Somehow, he had become physically human. His once mechanical body had evolved into something entirely organic. And with it came all the complications and experiences of a human being.

Which led him to his current situation.

Shadow found himself sitting in a sterile, white-walled office, his hands resting nervously on his lap. His sharp, crimson eyes darted around the room, taking in the framed medical degrees and anatomy charts. He was in the waiting room of a urologist's office, something he never in his wildest dreams could have imagined.

The door opened, and in walked Dr. Y/n, a calm, composed woman with a kind but inquisitive expression. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, as if trying to piece together why *Shadow the Hedgehog*—now human—was sitting in her office.

"So, Mr. Shadow," she said, flipping through his file, "what the hell brings you here today?"

Shadow shifted awkwardly in his seat, unused to these kinds of situations. He cleared his throat and glanced around, as if hoping no one else was listening.

"Well... I think you can see," he muttered, looking down at his new human form, "things are... different now. I've never had to deal with, uh, human issues before."

Y/n tilted her head, understanding dawning on her face. "Ah, I see. Becoming human comes with a whole set of... adjustments."

Shadow sighed deeply, the stoic demeanor he had always prided himself on breaking for just a moment. "I'm not used to this body. The sensations, the... functions," he said, his voice carrying a rare vulnerability. "I was created to be invincible, but now I have to deal with—" he hesitated, clearly uncomfortable with the topic, "... biological needs."

Y/n gave him a sympathetic nod, trying to hide a small, amused smile. "That's a common experience for those transitioning into full humanity, especially with a body as... complex as yours. You're not alone in this."

Shadow raised an eyebrow, his usual sarcasm slipping back in. "Somehow, I doubt many people have gone from being a bio-engineered weapon to needing a urologist."

Y/n chuckled softly. "True. But you're here, and we'll make sure everything's working as it should."

Shadow rolled his eyes slightly but couldn't help feeling a bit relieved. This was new, all of it—having a human body, experiencing emotions he never thought possible, and now needing to see a doctor. But it was part of his growth, part of his journey into this new life he had chosen.

As the appointment went on, Shadow found himself surprised by how... human it all felt. The awkwardness, the vulnerability, the realization that even someone as powerful as he could experience life's more mundane challenges.

As he left the office, Shadow couldn't help but think back on everything that had led him to this point. He had fought battles, saved the world, and even questioned his existence. But now, as he walked out of the urologist's office and into the bright, ordinary day, he knew one thing for sure:

This was the start of something new.

A future where he wasn't just Shadow, the ultimate lifeform, the destroyer, the fighter. He was something more now—something *human.* And with that came all the complexities, awkwardness, and strange moments that life had to offer.

And, in a way, Shadow found that strangely... liberating.