Valentino's henchmen - Angel Dust {Hazbin hotel}

The neon lights of Pentagram City flickered in the darkness, casting long shadows on the cracked pavement

The neon lights of Pentagram City flickered in the darkness, casting long shadows on the cracked pavement. Angel Dust was on edge, more so than usual, pacing the cramped room of the run-down hotel. His mind raced with thoughts he couldn't shake off—the growing danger, Valentino's threats, the feeling of being hunted. Valentino had finally snapped. The twisted overlord was done playing games, and now he wanted Angel dead. His people were out there, somewhere in the filthy, sin-ridden streets, hunting Angel down like a target. 

Angel let out a shaky breath, a hand brushing through his fluffy pink fur as he tried to calm the storm of fear swirling inside him. He had fought before, but this wasn't just another turf war or a brawl over territory. This was personal. Valentino wanted to tear him apart, piece by piece, for daring to disobey.

Suddenly, the sound of heavy footsteps echoed in the hallway outside. His breath hitched. Were they here already? He quickly grabbed his signature golden guns and readied himself, the familiar weight in his hands barely offering any comfort.

A knock came at the door—quick, sharp, and dangerous. Angel's finger twitched on the trigger as his heart pounded in his chest. He swallowed hard, debating whether to make a run for it or stand his ground. But before he could decide, the door swung open, revealing Y/n standing there, out of breath, but with a determined look in her eyes.

"Get the fuck out of here," she hissed, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. "They're coming, Angel."

He let out a long, shaky sigh of relief, though it didn't last long. "You don't say. Valentino's sick freaks are crawling all over the damn city." Angel's voice wavered, the sarcasm barely covering his fear.

Y/n pulled a knife from her belt, the blade gleaming under the dim light. "We need to get out before they find you. I saw at least three of his guys down the block. They're armed to the teeth, and trust me, they don't plan on letting you walk out alive."

Angel's eyes widened. "Three? Fuck... That's more than I thought."

As if on cue, a loud bang echoed through the hotel—an explosion that rattled the walls, shaking the dust from the ceiling. Y/n grabbed Angel by the arm, pulling him to his feet. "No time to panic. We need to move!"

They dashed through the hotel, the dim hallways illuminated by flashes of neon light outside, their footsteps blending with the growing chaos of distant gunfire. The violence that awaited them outside was overwhelming, but staying here meant certain death.

As they burst through the back exit into a dark alleyway, they heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps closing in fast. The streets were filled with Valentino's henchmen—shadowy figures emerging from the dark corners, guns drawn, their eyes glinting with malicious intent.

"They're coming from all sides," Angel panted, chest heaving as he looked around wildly. "We're screwed."

"Not yet," Y/n growled, her hand gripping the hilt of her knife tighter. "Stay behind me."

And then it began—a brutal, bloody confrontation that turned the alleyway into a hellish war zone. Y/n moved fast, too fast for the henchmen to react as she plunged her knife into one, twisting it viciously before pulling it out, blood spraying across the alley. Angel fired off his golden pistols, the bullets tearing through the air, shredding through the bodies of those who dared to approach them. The darkness was filled with the sickening sounds of bodies hitting the ground, bones snapping, and flesh tearing.

But it wasn't enough. More of Valentino's thugs poured into the alley, and soon Y/n and Angel were surrounded. One of them lunged at Y/n, grabbing her from behind, but with a sickening crunch, she drove her elbow into his face, breaking his nose before slitting his throat. Blood splattered across her face, but she didn't flinch.

Angel, meanwhile, was grappling with two of Valentino's goons at once, their fists landing brutal blows to his sides. He staggered but managed to fire a shot point-blank into one of their heads, sending him crashing to the ground in a pool of blood.

But then it happened. One of Valentino's men, a hulking figure with a grotesque smile, rushed Y/n, knocking her to the ground. Angel's eyes widened in horror as he saw the glint of a knife in the attacker's hand, poised to stab Y/n.

"NO!" Angel screamed, diving forward and unloading a round of bullets into the man's chest, but it wasn't enough to stop him. In a flash, Y/n twisted beneath the thug and buried her own knife deep into his gut, yanking it upward with a sickening rip as blood gushed out, soaking the pavement. The man gurgled, eyes wide with shock, before collapsing on top of her.

Panting, Y/n pushed the body off her and stumbled to her feet, blood dripping from her hands. "We need to keep moving," she gasped. "There'll be more."

Angel wiped his blood-splattered face, shaking from the adrenaline and fear. "Why the fuck are you doing this?" he asked, voice cracking. "You could've bailed and left me to die."

Y/n stared at him, her chest heaving. "Because no one deserves what Valentino's got planned for you. Not even you."

Angel's eyes softened for a moment, but the respite was brief as the sound of more footsteps echoed from the streets. "Shit, we're not out of the woods yet."

The two ran through the streets, dodging bullets and navigating the labyrinth of alleys. Bodies littered the ground behind them, a trail of carnage that painted the city red. It wasn't until they reached an abandoned building on the outskirts of the city that they finally stopped, collapsing to the ground, both covered in blood—some of it theirs, some of it not.

Angel let out a shaky laugh, wiping the sweat and blood from his brow. "That... was fucking insane."

Y/n nodded, catching her breath. "It's not over, Angel. Valentino's not going to stop until you're dead."

Angel looked down, his hands trembling. "Yeah, well... I'm not going down without a fight."

Y/n smiled grimly, tossing her bloody knife aside. "Good. Because you're not alone in this."

In the distance, they could hear the faint sounds of sirens and the low hum of the city still buzzing with violence. But for now, they had survived. For now, Angel Dust was alive, thanks to Y/n's help. But the war with Valentino had only just begun.