Middle school

Taemin was in middle school now. He was nearvous to go in but didn't show it much, he wanted to be brave.

[During class]

Taemin looked around, he had his stuff ready on his desk, the nerves were getting to him 'I wish me and Hoon could be in the same class, middle school is scary' he thought to himself.
Taemin went through the day too nearvous to talk to the other kids, eventually he warmed up to it in a couple of days, just some quick hellos. It was also the time where he would try to find some clubs to join in, he wasn't sure what he was into just yet, all he knew is that he liked playing and being energetic, so with that in mind he decided to join in a sports club, he joined the basketball team. It wasn't till a few weeks into school that Taemin was finally fully comfortable in middle school.
.
.
Hoon was waiting for Taemin on the side of his home where the engawa was, he had a few of his toys with him and starred at the fence wall infront of him that was filled with flowers and leafs, he was trying to get used to Taemin's new schedule since Taemin had club activities now and had to stay in school longer.
After a while of waiting Taemin ran to the engawa where Hoon was at. "Hoon!!"

Hoon's eyes lit up at the sound of Taemin calling out to him "Tae..!"

Taemin stood infront of him, out of breath "Im homeee!"

Hoon nodded "I missed you Tae.."

"Me too! We can hang out now okay?"

"Mhm mhm" Hoon smiled
"Um, today my dad was teaching me how to ride a bike, he told me he wants me to go to middle school with a bike"

"Really?? I know how to ride a bike!" Taemin said proudly

"Really..?? You know??"

"Mhmmm, I can teach you Hoon"

"Mhm, teach me Tae"

"We can ride our bikes together to middle school!"

Hoon nodded in excitement.

Hoon's dad walked over to the two "there you two are, can't stay away from eachother for one second hm?" He chuckled
"Its dinner time, You wanna join us Tae?"

"I need to go ask my mom"

"Im sure she'll say yes but go ahead"

"Kay! I'll be back!" Taemin ran off to his mother.
.
.
Through out the year that's what Taemin had been doing, eventually Hoon had also learned how to ride his bike, just in time for middle school. Meanwhile Taemin kept trying to figure out if the club he had gone into was right for him.

[In P.E]

Taemin was sitting down on the floor against the wall taking his break, he drank a bit of water and watched the other kids play.

"Hey! Cmon can't I atleast get one shot in??" A girl said

"Yeah right, like we would give it to you for free, maybe learn how to play basketball first weakling" a boy said.

The girl huffed "You boys are rude!"

Taemin watched it go down 'they are making fun of Sachi again, jeez' Taemin sighed