15

[Inside the school]

"Yongwhan..! You here? Somehwere?" Hoon looked around 'Its pretty dark in here' he was searching the second floor currently.

"Hoon?" Yongwhan walked up to him, he came from the stairs and quickly walked over to him.

"There you are"

"Were ya looking for me?"

"Mhm, cmon we should go now! The fireworks are starting soon!"

"Right, just one thing before we go, I was actually finishing up alittle something" he smiled.

"Really? What is it?"

"Come, it won't take long I promise" he grabbed his hand

"Kay" Hoon followed along, as he did, he noticed Yongwhan's hand covered in paint.

Yongwhan led him towards the art room, he let go of his hand and rushed towards a big canvas with a towel covered over it.

Hoon looked at it "Is this.."

"Yep!" Yongwhan took off the cover "My art of you, for you"

Hoon starred at the painting 'its so beautiful...it looks like me, but it doesn't at the same time, it's too pretty for it to be me..'

"The first one I made was Itty  bitty and for my class, but then I decided to repaint it again, on a bigger and better canvas, and I want ya to have it"

"Its so beautiful Yongwhan...I can't belive it"

Yongwhan walked over to him and grabbed his hands "To be honest...thats how I look at you everyday Hooni..Beautiful and perfect in your own way, so that's why I made this, to declare my love for you" he looked into his eyes.

Hoon blushed hearing Yongwhan 'Is that how he really feels...? I...'

The fireworks began going off, it scared hoon slightly.

Yongwhan chuckled "It would be really romantic if you'd let me kiss ya right now"

"Um...I think...I'd like that.."
'I'm so nearvous...'

Yongwhan smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Hoon shut his eyes, and leaned foward aswell.

Taemin stood slightly across the hallway, frozen on his feet 'I'm such a idiot' he clenched his jaw and walked off the other way.

To no one's surprise, the two started dating right after. Taemin tried not to thing about it as much whenever he was with Hoon, he even tried avoiding him at school,

[A few days later]

Taemin was inside his club room practicing guitar when suddenly he gets a message from the group chat Hoon, sachi and Himsefl were in. It was Hoon telling then he would walk with Yongwhan back home.

'I know its only been a few days, but I feel like I haven't seen him in weeks' he sighed and placed his guitar down.
'I don't want to stay away from him, but it's hard...I dont know how sachi does it...maybe she just sucks up the feeling, but I can't do that when it comes to Hoon, this is draining me...'