middle school days

The Trio's friendship only grew from their middleschool days, becoming the closest of friends pretty quickly.

[3 months into middle school]

Hoon was roaming around the school for a bit on their lunch break. He looked around as the other students ate with their friends inside their classes or were also roaming around the school.

'Hm...' Hoon went to the bathroom.
A few minutes he finished doing his business and washed his hands, he looked into the mirror making sure his bangs were neat, he didn't like looking messy.

Some boys who came in suddenly bumped into Hoon and slightly pushed him.

"Ack-"

"Hey, watch where your standing" the boy laughed

"Heyyy, don't be mean to him, he's going to start crying like a girl and cry to his barbie dolls" the two boys laughed

Hoon looked down and tried not to cry

"Aww, look he wants to cry, he really does act like a girl" they laughed again. Hoon rushed out of the bathroom, trying to calm down 'I cant cry..' he sniffled and ran towards his classroom. He immediately sat down on his desk and breathed in and out.

'Why do they always do this..I just like cute things...is that bad...?' Hoon looked over to his bag, he had some cute charms, most of the stuff he owned was pink and had some kind of cutesy design.

'I know its for girls...but I like it too...im a boy but...I like them a lot...' he looked at his desk. Hoon's bullies continued to mess with him for a while. And Hoon didn't want to say anything, but as the year went on it was getting more and more obvious that there was something going on.

[Second semester]

Hoon began slowly hiding his cute stuff inside his bag more often, he even ended up switching his bento box to a blue one.

[Lunch time]

Sachi looked at Hoon's bag, the three were eating together outside in a bench.

"Hey where'd your cute cat keychain go?? That one was my favorite one!"

"Oh, that, I put it away so it won't fall.."

"Oh okay" Sachi took a bite of her lunch 'his bento box color has changed too, where'd all his cute stuff go??' Sachi wondered.

Taemin had noticed aswell.
'Something has been off with Hoon lately...I need to ask him..I hope he's okay..'

Sachi noticed the worried look on Taemina dn began wondering.

[After school, during cleaning]

"Hey, Tae" Sachi walked up to him.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"I've been noticing soemthing off with Hoon...do you by any chance know what it is?"

"So you noticed too huh?"