17

"Thanks for for the fun you guys!!" Sachi waved as she ran off.

'I don't wanna bother them in such a special day..' Taemin thought
"Ill go walk sachi home, you two go ahead"

"Okay, see you Tae!" Hoon waved.

"See ya, cmon let's go Hooni"

Hoon nodded.

As they walked along the path to Hoon's home, Yongwhan was in deep thought, he then suddenly stopped "Hoon, I have something to tell you"

Hoon stopped walking and looked behind "Yeah..? Is something wrong Yongwhan..?"

"You like Taemin right Hoon?"

"Like as a friend? Yeah, I do"

"No, I mean...you love him"

"Love him..no..why would I? I'm with you-"

"Think about it Hoon, you've been in love with Tae this whole time"

"I...no.."

"Please be honest with me Hoon"

"Its not that...I dont think so..why would you think that Yongwhan..??"

"When you were upset about thinking Tae was taken, you seemed really down, you told me you didn't mind and that you weren't expecting to end up with him, but you were just in denial, weren't you"

"Thats.."

"And how you smile at him way more than when you do with me, when you talk about him, when he stands near you, you get all flustered and nearvous, you never once even tried to kiss me on the lips.."

'Oh...is that...what that is...' Hoon thought

"I don't have a right to get mad at you if you admit it...I knew all along and I kept it from you, I shouldn't have done that, im sorry"

Hoon sniffled, he teared up and rubbed his eyes "i-im sorry Yongwhan...i-i dont know what I'm doing...or how I feel anymore"

Yongwhan quickly pulled him over into a hug "Its okay Hooni..don't cry...it isn't your fault.."

'I feel like a horrible person now...all those times...I knew deep down, the one wanted, was Tae' "i-i just...I thought...I could give you a chance cause Tae...I didn't think he'd like me back...so when you confessed to me, I took the chance to be loved...but I just ended up making things worse, i-im sorry yongwhan"

"I understand...listen...it does hurt me...but I'd rather see you happy than be forcing yourself to like me, I really do love you Hooni...so much, but I'm not the one in your heart"

"I-im sorry for not realizing it sooner, thank you for telling me Yongwhan..."

"Like I said, it's okay, ill be here for you, always" he smiled "I want to see that pretty smile of yours Hoon, and if it's Tae who can make it happen...then so be it"

After some time, Hoon calmed down and they continued their walk back home.

"I always thought Tae was too good for me...that he's way out of my league, I always thought he was cool, caring and sweet...sometimes I would think he's attractive, and I really love it when I'm around him, he makes me feel safe, I can cry infront of him and he won't judge, I can also wear and buy cute stuff and he won't judge that either, I know he cares about me too, he always checks up on me, and I always find myself hoping he'd just go in my room to talk to me again, he's slightly older than me so I always looked up at him as a kid...saying this out loud now...I really do think...this has to be love...right..? If it's not then what is love?"