Highschool

The time finally came where Taemin and Sachi would go to highschool, they felt bad for leaving Hoon behind and were worried about him, but Hoon insisted they didn't worry, so they put their trust in Hoon. And of course, Taemin had been still bothered by this fact, that he would have to see Hoon less now throught the day. Sachi definitely noticed but didn't say a word. The three of them were growing some more, bringing in some more complex emotions and thoughts, changing as they grow, especially for Taemin and Sachi.

[A week into highschool]

"Im so happy were in the same class Tae, Buuuut, I really miss Hoooon, I wish he was in the same grade as us, no fair" Sachi sighed

"Yeah, me too" he sighed with Sachi.

"So Tae, you ended up joining the music club?"

"I saw my dad play the guitar the other day and I was really interested in it, so I thought to give it a try"

"Really?? I'm sticking to sports, soft tennis for the win!" She smiled

"Thats great, I gave up on those"

"Boooo, I wish we had the same club"

"No can do Sachi, I hate sports"

"Faiirrr" she turned back to her desk, she was sitting in front of Taemin beside the window.

[After school]

Taemin began packing up his stuff 'Highschool isn't that bad..there's just a lot of studying already' he sighed to himself, he looked at his bag, wich had one of Hoon's keychains hanging on it 'I miss Hoon...this always happens at the start of a new school year' he sighed again.

"Tae! Let's get going! We'll be late to our clubs!"

"Going" Taemin began walking off, alongside with Sachi.

"Where's the music club??"

"Its on the 2nd floor, but I'll walk you to the tennis court, shouldn't take long right?"

"You sure?? You don't have to Tae"

"Im sure, plus my club doesn't start until later" He began walking.

Sachi blushed "Okay, if you say so" and waked behind him 'Hes so nice!!' She smiled.

'I've also been thinking a lot these past few days...I really like Tae, he's my dream man, he's handsome and sweet...and that day...he helped me too...im gratefull for him, I want to confess my feelings to him someday...but...there's a problem...I think..he...likes someone else...that person being Hoon, and if it's true...then...I really don't have a shot, I've been carefully watching Tae, I have my doubts but...I really do think he likes Hoon, I wonder why.

For the past few days Sachi had been trying to find out why Taemin liked Hoon, she even tried investigating Hoon once during a weekday.

[Hoon's home]

Sachi looked really closely at Hoon "Hm..."

"Um...sachi...is there a reason why your looking at me like I'm a criminal-?" Hoon said nervously

"Ah! Hoon, how tall are you??"