14

[Years Back]

"Whoa! Look at that Hoon!" Taemin picked up a ring from the ground.

"Mm..?" Hoon looked at it.

"Its a ring!"

"Ring...?"

"My mommy and papa said that when two people really like eachother they give eachother rings and get married!"

"Like...? Married...?" Hoon looked at Taemin and immediately clinged onto him with a hug.

"Whoa!-" Taemin looked at Hoon

"I want to marry Tae" he cried

"Hey hey, no cry" Taemin patted his head "I want to marry you too Hoon! We will get married I promise!"

"Okay.." Hoon smiled softly

[At the store]

"Look hoon! Your dad sells rings!"

"Whoa.." Hoon looked at them.

"Those are candy rings, you can eat them" Hoon's dad laughed

"Really..??" Taemin looked at him

"You can get some and try em" he chuckled

"Okay!" Taemin grabbed one for hoon and him "Hoon we can get married now!"

"Kay.." Hoon smiled

"Whoa there, married at 6?" Hoon's father laughed "You still have a long way to go before you can do that Lil ones"

"Why??, Hoon said its okay! And I want to!"

"Just not yet you two, first learn how to divide then I'll consider it" He joked and laughed

Hoon began sobbing and crying.

"Ah! Hey hey, Hoon it's okay" Taemin hugged him.

"Awe, im sorry Hoon" he walked over to Hoon and picked him up "Your alittle too young for that, getting married is for big scary grown ups like me" He chuckled

Taemin looked at the rings, he pouted a bit.

"You too Tae, if you really wanna marry Hoon you'll have to wait till your a grown up"

"Okayy.." he looked up at Hoon "Im sorry Hoon"

Hoon wiped his tears "Mm..its okay.." he reached out for Taemin.

Hoons dad placed him back down with a smile 'jeez who's teaching kids about marriage so early, I wonder where they got it from' he returned to work.

Hoon ran to go hug Taemin.
Taemin patted his back and hugged him back "atleast ee can eat the candy rings Hoon! I think they will be yummy!"

"O-okay.."

Taemin handed him a ring. Hoon began nibbling on it immediately cheering up by how sweet it was. Taemin was happy with Hoon's reaction, it made his mood go up.
.
.
.