10

[A few days later, in class]

"Alright students I have a few announcements...first off all your first set of tests are soon, make sure to study well so you can enjoy your summer vacations"

The class began to complain quietly

"Second, we have a new student, you can come in" he looked over at the door.
Yongwhan slid the door open and walked in "Mornin'" he smiled happily

"...a student who clearly doesn't care about school policy, introduce yourself"

"Yo, my name is Yongwhan" he waved

"You can go sit down next to Hoon over there"

"Gladly" He walked over eith his bag and sat down "Mornin' Hoon, I ended up in the same class" he smiled

"You did" he smiled back 'This is so lucky!!' Hoon thought.

[Lunch time]

"Hoon, ya going somehwere to eat?" Yongwhan looked st him.

"Well, I do, but I want to hang out with you if you don't mind.." he said shyly

"Hehe, for sure Hooni!"

"Hooni..?"

"I thought it made your name sound cuter, what do ya think?" He leaned his head on his hand.

"I like it"

"Great! Hooni" he chuckled

"Um, I have to do something really quick first if you don't mind"

"Go ahead" Yongwhan grabbed his bag and began taking out his lunch.

Hoon grabbed his phone and began texting Taemin.

Hoon: I'm going to eat inside my class today if you guys don't mind! Just for today! ♡

Taemin: Its okay with us Hoon, ill just tell Sachi

Hoon: thank you Tae! :D

Hoon placed his phone down

Yongwhan tapped on Hoon's shoulder

"Hm?"

"Here" he handed him a pink colored bag with a cute small bow on it "This is for you, don't mind the bag, it's the only one I could find" he chuckled. Hoon grabbed it and opened it 'brownies!'
"Oh"

"You probably put a lot of effort into those huh? I felt bad for ya and made some"

"Thank you so much Yongwhan" Hoon smiled brightly "and the bag..its so cute, can I keep it??"

"You actually like that bag? Keep it"

"Yeah um..well..I like these kinds of stuff you know, like, cute..and um.. pink"

"Fine by me Hooni, you must get teased a lot for it huh?"

"I used to, not anymore though"