Taemin kept trying to convince himself of this, even after starting their next year, wich was Taemin's last year in middle school and Hoon's second, he realized too quick that he would have to go another year without being in the same school and hated the thought, since Taemin was growing up he began having more stronger emotions towards stuff, and of course, going through changes.

'The third year...next year I won't be with Hoon, it didn't bother me alot when I started school, or when I starred middle school...I missed him a lot but...its making me upset even more this year..' Taemin moved around in his bed. 'I always want him by my side..is that too mean..? If I told Hoon that, he'd probably think in wierd or something, but...im also worried of those bullies...what if they try to get him while me and Sachi aren't around?' Taemin worried too much, he ended up trying to focus on sleeping, he was only a few days in the 3rd year. Slowly as the year went by, he realized something, the reason why his thoughts were always of Hoon, and why he was so attached to him.

[Summer vacation, August]

The three had been hanging out as promised, by the ocean, playing with some water gun, well, atleast Taemin and Sachi are. Hoon was sitting down on the sand enjoying some sweet watermelon happily.

"Gotcha!! Im the winner!!!" Sachi laughed.

"Re match!" Taemin yelled out.

"Nuh uh!! Don't be a sore loser!!"

"Am not!"

Hoon laughed to himself as he watched them.

"Hoon!!" Sachi ran over "You saw that right?? Who did the best??"

Taemin walked over

"Ummm.." Hoon looked st the two "Sachi"

"Yeah!! See???"

"...if hoon says so" he looked away pouting

"Woo hoo!! I'm the winner!! Thank you Hoon!" She hugged him tightly.

Taemin looked over "Get off of him, your gonna suffocate him"

"Woops!"

"Its okay sachi, I got used to your hugs" Hoon smiled

"Really?? I'll try not squish you still" she laughed

"Okayyy" Hoon laughed a long. Taemin sat next to Hoon "Im tireddd"

"Me too, all that running around made me hungry"
Sachi said, sitting on the other side beside Hoon.

Hoon reached out to a bag and pulled out some sandwiches "I made these early in the morning, enjoy" Hoon smiled and passed them out.

"Cute!! Their bear shaped!!" Sachi looked at it "I don't wanna eat it its too cuteee"

"I couldn't help but make them shaped like that when I saw that my mom had a bear shaped cutter"

"These are cute" Taemin smiled "Thanks for the hard work, but I would've helped you if you woke me up Hoon, no wonder you were yawning all day"

"Did you not get enough sleep Hoon??" Sachi asked.

"No, I just woke up super early, it's fine, I was making the sandwiches and got caught up cutting up the fruit into heart shaped ones"