1 3

leila loreto's pov

"oh uh sorry" i blush looking down. justin wraps his arm around my waist.

 samuel scoffs leaving the door open for us to come inside. i wanna be embarrassed but at the same time i have justin back and it feels good.

"whats his problem" justin whispers in my ear as i close the door and lock it.

"i dont really know" i shrug my shoulders. i really didn't know, samuel hates me so it couldn't be because of the kiss he saw maybe the boys made him mad. justin laughs a little and grabs my hand, waiting for me to lead the way. i walk to the living room where everyone is.

"hey guys, hope you dont mind i brought-" i started but justin cut me off.

"hi im justin, leilas boyfriend" he says, smiling and waving at everyone. i smile and look at the ground. justin and i have been friends and we've dated on and off but it always ends because of how far he lives. every time he comes back to visit though, its like he never left, we cherish each other and i love him because i was with him my whole childhood. 

"hey wassup dude im nate" nathan says, giving justin a bro-hug.

"hey bro wassup" justin smiles. the jacks introduce themselves and justin kindly waves and smiles back.

"and...you...are" justin says pointing to samuel.

"sam" he states bluntly. justin smiles and goes for a handshake but samuel rudely declines. why is he being so rude to justin?

"um so were watching Insidious your welcome to sit anywhere" nathan says. justin already knew maggie and madison, so he hugged them as we went to sit down. we sat down next to jack and madison who were snuggled against each other. i sit on justins lap, my head in the crook of his neck, my arms wrapped around his torso, his arms around my waist. there were times when i would jump and hide my face due to the scary demons in the movie. but every time i would jump,  justin would kiss my lips. i would catch samuel glaring at justin every once in a while. but i didnt care i soon felt my eyes getting heavier, and heavier, and heavier, until i couldnt hold them open anymore.