1 4

leila loreto's pov

i woke up on the couch on top of a shirtless, sleeping justin. i look at my outfit and see justin let me sleep in his shirt and my undies. i kissed his forehead, nose, and then his lips. he pretended to be asleep, but ended up smiling. i missed this i thought as he kissed me. 

"i missed this" his raspy voice stealing my thoughts and slowly melting my insides, he wraps his arms around me.

"me too" i say, laying my head on his chest. we stayed silent, me closing my eyes savoring the moment.

"who changed me" i asked.

"the stranger downstairs" he said. i give him a weird look.

"me duh, i would never let anyone see you like that, youre my girl" he says. i smiled and kiss his lips. his girl. just hearing him say that made me wanna jump up and do a cartwheel. samuel came downstairs.

"you hungry?" he asks justin.

"uh yeah sure" justin says rubbing his eyes.

"good get your bitch to cook" he replied with a smirk, he got a bottle of water.

"bro i dont wanna start shit, but watch your damn mouth" justin said getting up, bringing me up with him.

"im just saying, watch her hoe looking ass" samuel smirks.

"im not gunna say it again. stop disrespecting my girl" he hisses.

"your girl? yesterday she was my girlfriend," he said making finger quotes as he said the word girlfriend, 'because she doesnt know when to shut the fuck up" he finishes with pure anger in his voice.

"what are you talking about" justin asks clueless of the events that happened the day before.

"oh yeah yesterday your girl got herself into some serious shit with some 40 year old" samuel laughs looking up as if imagining the thought.

"well the serious shit i got myself into, wasnt funny when you almost kicked his ass to defend me or when you called me your girlfriend" i said, getting bothered that he assumed this all was a big joke. samuel stares at me and then laughs. i walk up to him and slap him. i grab my stuff and go into my car letting the tears fly out of my eyes, not out of sadness out of pure anger.