2 5

samuel wilkinson's pov

i spilled my heart out to this girl that the day before i literally wanted to choke. now im here waiting for her reaction. i dont know what happened i just flipped and i knew i wanted her. i want her now, i want to spoil her, i want to take her out, i want to kiss her, i want to have her every second of every day. its just i had to realize it. now i told her how i felt and shes looking at me crazy when she opens her mouth shes gunna say shes glad i feel that way because she feels the same way. i know it, she has too.

"what about justin." she says looking down at her lap. i didn't think that far. i forgot she already had someone. well i didnt forget its just i figured she would choose me. the ladies always do. 

"i lied to justin, to be on this date with you. and ive never lied to him sam. i do have feelings for you. but justin is always in and out of my life and hes here right now and that makes me so happy. he makes me happy. you cant just jump into my life and claim you have all these feelings for me its not fair. i thought i was in love with you and i would stare and i would just be falling for you more and more everyday and then you yelled at me when you broke your phone because you tripped on me. and then you told justin to get his bitch to cook or whatever and it hurt me sam. you called me when you were having sex with that other girl and that hurt. i thought that you were the one for me and you just kept doing things that made me think maybe your not the one for me because justin might be gone all the time but everytime he comes back its like nothings changed and right now with you, everythings changed. i dont know what to do i feel like im cheating on justin just sitting in this car with you. and i love justin but then lately i forgot about him because i fell for you and just now hes back and now youre here with me and just.." she stopped for a breath i dont know where she found all those words but i just wanted her so i kissed her. 

she kissed me back and it was so good. the kiss was so angry and hurt but so good at the same time. the kiss started out slow, she wasnt so sure i could feel it, i put my hand over her cheek and she gets more into the kiss as we begin using tounge. she starts pulling my hair a little and i find the strength to pull her over the middle console so shes on my lap now. she wasnt that heavy i think as she throws her hands in my hair and im grabbing at her waist. i pull away and begin going down her neck sucking wherever i could and she begins moaning when i hit right below her ear. i continue to leave a hickey right there as she lets me just do this to her. this escalated quickly i think as shes moaning, pulling at my hair. her moan is music to my ears. she wants it i think. and im going to give it to her. i begin pulling up her dress. then everything changes.

"what the fuck" someone yells knocking on the window to my car.