1 7

samuel wilkinsons pov

fuck. fuck. fuck. this cant be happening. im supposed to despise her. her presence annoys me more than anything, especially when shes with justin. something about her, it makes me want her. maybe a girl tonight will help. its only noon, so i have the rest of the afternoon to chill. i take a selfie and post it on instagram.
@sammywilk aye ma
i posted a picture on instagram. 3 seconds later i got comments.

@sammysdicksucker DADDY😍😫💦
@wilksjoint FUCK ME HSNSJXJ -SAFARI
@samismyb.wilk 😍killin the game

my fans are sexual definitely, but i love them. without them i, in all honesty, would be at home smoking my life away. @leilaloreto followed you. i go to her profile. and get a feeling in my stomach. oh god. she's beautiful. i follow back after going thru all her pictures. maybe i could give her a chance. what if we end up together forever. that sounded gay. nevermind. i go downstairs and grab a water bottle.

"nate what are you doing later" i ask, drinking some water. he shrugs his shoulders, adjusting the snapback on his dark curly hair.

"lets hit up a club" i smirk. he looks at me and nods his head as if approving the club.

"what the fuck i dont need approval i was gunna go either way. little bitch" i thought, going upstairs.