2 9

leila loreto's pov

i sit in my suddenly uncomfortable outfit in front of justin and jack. justin is pacing back and forth while jack stands just staring at me. i'm trying to formulate a plan that won't completely fuck over my whole relationship.

"why'd you cheat on me you fucking whore?" i hear justin say. i look up so fast shaking my head my eyes wide. because i don't know if he actually just said that to me or if im going crazy. even crazier, i dont have an answer to that question. i dont know why i did what i did. but i wish i had just stayed in bed with justin.

"what did you say?" i say almost screaming at him. i might have been in the wrong but he is not disrespecting me as a person. 

"why did you lie to me, where were you?" he says calmly looking at me. i'm losing my mind is whats happening here. i dont know why i lied. i was cheating on you, which will forever be the worst mistake ive ever made in my whole entire life. 

"i was out with maggie like i said" i say looking at my hands. it just came out and i cant take it back. i cant lie to his face though so i stay looking down as i hear him take a deep breath. i look up and hes shaking his head. i look at jack and he looks disappointed in me hes looking at me dead in the eyes shaking his head too. justin pulls out his phone and starts typing in his password and then start fiddling with it. 

"then whats this leila" he says and he tosses me his phone. its a weird angle and i cant tell whats happening in the video. it looks like the inside of a car. weird. then this speech plays. about some guy being in love with the girl. oh wait. 

"what about justin?" i hear myself say. oh no. the moans fill the room from the video. i look up tears in my eyes. justin looks back at me, tears falling down his face as well. jacks looks down at his shoes. i click out the video. sam sent it to a groupchat. with everyone in it.