3 0

leila loretos pov

the bashing flowed both ways. i was a whore, samuel was a player. it was true. everyone in this group chat was vine or youtube famous and it hurt. how could i have been so stupid. to believe every word he said. to trust him. 

justin threw a box at me. and it hit my leg. the contents of the box fell out when it hit the floor. a ring and necklace. the ring was the most beautiful thing id ever seen. the necklace had a simply J which i assumed stood for justin. when i picked it up he scoffed. 

"while you were on your day out with maggie i took it upon myself to buy you a promise ring. ive bought you some in the past ive spoiled you in the past leila. ive given you my all, my everything, my heart. i loved you more than anything in the world. i trusted you with everything, ive stood up for you in every situation. ive taken your side over everyones. and for you to pay me back like this. not only did you lie about where you were going but you even lied after the fact you were caught. i dont know what hurts more, the fact you cheated or the fact it was sam that you cheated on me with. out of every person in the world you went to the guy who sees you as trash. i bought that ring with the idea of us getting married in the future. i bought it so you can show and tell everyone that i want to make you mrs. bieber someday. but you broke my heart. i had a whole speech prepared i had everything ready and you broke me. as much as i wish i could just cuss you out and throw you out my life i cant. i love and respect you too much to throw any kind of negativity in your direction. leila loreto you deserve the world and im sorry i couldnt give it to you. i wish i was good enough for you. i hope sam makes you happy leila, because in the end now i know that i couldnt." he said. 

he broke down at the end. he grabbed his keys and left so innocently. i broke him. and i could never forgive myself for that. i held the ring and necklace in my hands as i start sobbing. i let out noises that sound like an animal but i dont care. as i look at the floor i see a note inside the box justin had previously thrown at me. i open it with my shaking hands and read it. 

"to the love of my life, i promise to marry you one day when we're ready" and with that i broke down. jack came to sit next to me and hug me and i threw myself onto him and cried into his arms. i know i broke justin, but along with him, i broke myself.