0 6

leila loreto's pov

i woke to my alarm playing g-eazy. i turned it off and grabbed my phone.

1 text message!

gilinsky- we are ditching class since its friday
leila- who is 'we'
gilinsky- me you and the guys
leila- well are you picking me up
gilinsky- be ready in 20 min

i put my phone back on my dresser. i rubbed the tiredness from my eyes and got up. i took a shower. i re-shaved any hair on my legs and underarms. i quickly washed my body and hair. i jumped out of the shower and put on my outfit. (outfit above) i blow dry my hair and leave it down since its has a natural curl in it. i put on light makeup such as mascara, and filled in a eyebrows a little. my phone went off and it was gilinsky telling me he was outside. i grab my cup of tea and went outside. it was a nice day out in omaha so i was happy with my outfit choice.

"wassgood lil mama" nathan said from the passenger seat.

"hey leilaaa" johnson said giggling like a little girl.

"hey, is that for me" gilinsky winked from the drivers seat.

samuel was in the car but just stared at me. he was on the right of johnson leaving me to the left.

"hey guys, and no uh this is my tea" i said hugging johnson. i sat down next to johnson and put on my seatbelt.

"can i try some" johnson says looking at my cup. i nod because no one can resist johnson since hes a little cutie, and give him my cup. he sips it and groans.

"god this tastes amazing" he says. i laugh and take out my phone, awaiting for the adventures that were going to take place today, allowing johnson to finish my cup of tea.