0 9

leila loreto's pov

"THAT DIDNT HAPPEN STOP LYING" i yelled at madison throwing a pillow at her head. jack gilinsky blocked the pillow from hitting madison in the face. she laughs and i flip them both off.

"it totally did though. you were so nervous you threw up all over the project remember" maggie laughed. i rolled my eyes as madison spun the bottle. it landed on samuel.

"sammy truth or dare" she wiggles her eyebrows, smiling.

"i dont know if i trust you... so truth" he says.

"out of the people in the circle who would you fuck" she giggles. silently praying he says me, i look at him.

"easy, lei-" he stops to clear his throat,

"easy, mags"

maggie turns red then hits his arm. he shrugs his shoulders smiling like a little boy.

"i wouldnt fuck you even if i got paid a million dollars" maggie jokes. samuel places a hand over his chest, acting offended.

"that hurts mags, it really does" he says, cracking a smile at the end. everyone laughs but me. i find no amusement that the love of my life would fuck my best friend. maggie gives me a look as if saying "lighten up its just a game" but fuck you of course you think that. samuel spins the bottle next and it lands on jack johnson.

"so baby johnson, truth or dare" samuel smirks.

"fuck you, first of all and truth" he says. samuel taps his chin, staring at johnson, trying to think of an embarrassing question to ask poor jack johnson.

"whens the last time you had sex" samuel smirks.

"last year" he says above a whisper.

"what couldnt hear you johnson" samuel says putting a hand behind his ear, teasing him. 

"LAST YEAR, BEFORE FUCKING KAYLA CHEATED ALRIGHT" he yelled. it was silent, everyone knew johnson was deeply in love with kayla, she just didnt feel the same way, claiming she cheated because this new kid provided what johnson couldn't. oh boy he went through hell after that. i put my hand on his knee, trying to comfort him. everyone feels terrible but samuel has a stupid grin on his face.

"you know sammy, you can be a real douche" he says getting up.

"yeah but at least i can get some" he smirks.

"get some what? STD's ?" johnson says before walking out. i get up to follow him but jack gilinsky pulls me back down.

"give him space" he said, and then it stayed silent. i guess samuel is an asshole all the time.