EPILOUGE: FOREVER TOGETHER

Years later, Jimin and Jungkook looked back on their journey with fondness and gratitude. They had built a life together, full of love, laughter, and shared dreams. Their relationship had endured the tests of time, and their bond had only grown stronger.

One summer evening, as they walked along the beach hand in hand, Jungkook turned to Jimin with a smile. "Do you remember when we first met?"

Jimin laughed, his eyes twinkling with affection. "Of course. It feels like a lifetime ago."

Jungkook pulled Jimin close, his eyes filled with love. "I wouldn't change a thing. You've made my life so much better, Jimin."

Jimin's heart swelled with joy as he gazed into Jungkook's eyes. "And you've made mine complete."

They shared a tender kiss, the warmth of their love enveloping them as they looked up at the stars. Their journey had been one of growth, pain, and ultimately, incredible joy.

As they walked along the shore, hand in hand, they knew that their love was a testament to the power of finding the right person and building a life together. Their story was a celebration of love's ability to heal, transform, and endure.

BYEE COMING SOON WITH OTHER STORIES