3

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Zayn and I actually had a pretty good time on our date, the meal was nice, and the movie was really good. As we were leaving, Zayn's hand linked into mine as we walked back to his car. He opened the door for me, allowing me to take my seat before shutting it again. 

"Do you need to get home, or do you have time to come see my work?" he questioned, looking at me as he started the engine on the car.

"I have time" I nodded, and Zayn flashed me a smile. We drove to Zayn's apartment, listening to the radio and Zayn asked me a few questions about myself. We pulled up outside his place, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Zayn took hold of my hand again, and he lead me up three flights of stairs. He stopped at a door, unlocked it and led me inside. The place was nice, it was vintage and really nice looking. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I really liked it.

"My graffiti room is right through here" he said, pointing in the direction of the hallway. I nodded and followed him, until he came to a door. He reached up to the top of the panel and grabbed a key, unlocking it.

"Why do you keep it locked?" I asked. 

"My flatmate, when he does come, he's pretty much drunk. There's been times he's been so intoxicated, he'll rip things off the walls. He came in here once and used my spray paint, he completed destroyed my work. Zayn explained, before opening the door. The room was painted yellow, and in black spray paint was Zayn's designs. They were incredible. I wandered around the room slowly, admiring each and every one of his drawings. 

"Zayn these are amazing. Have you ever thought about sending your work in? You could get recognition and they might give you a job as an artist" I said. 

"I wouldn't know where to send them" Zayn spoke. 

"My mam's the leader of an interior design company, I'm sure she could get you the email to someone who'd be interesting in seeing what you can do" I said, turning to face him. 

"Wait, you'd really do that?" Zayn's eyes widened.

"Of course. You work is to good to go unnoticed" I smiled at him.

"Thank you Perrie" he smiled and moved closer to me. We looked into each other's eyes, and Zayn leant down to kiss me, his hands attaching to my waist. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around Zayn's neck.

After a few seconds, I felt Zayn's tongue swipe along my lower lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to explore. I moaned into the kiss a little, and I felt his hands slide down to my ass. 

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Zayn whispered, after pulling away from my lips. This was it. I was about to sleep with the hottest guy in school, that I'd only known for three days. What if, what Jade had said, was true? He'll just use me, and after tonight, he won't want to know me. But he was so sweet to me, what if it wasn't just an act? What if everything he said to me tonight, he really meant? I nodded in agreement, and Zayn smiled, taking my hand and leading me to his bedroom. There's only one way to find out.

***

Zayn sat me down on his bed, his lips still attached to mine. He laid me back, crawled on top of me, and his lips moved down to my neck. I moaned as he found my sweet spot and sucked on it. After a few minutes, Zayn sat up, pulled off his shirt and rejoined his lips to mine. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this? It's cool if you don't" he said, separating our lips again. I nodded and Zayn smiled. I pulled off my shirt and dropped in on the floor, and Zayn bit his lip while staring at my breasts. His lips attached themselves to my chest and he kissed it softly, slowly moving down to the top of my breasts. I moaned a little, as his kissing got rougher and turned into sucking. Zayn's hand reached behind me, and he unclipped my bra, making it fall off. His sucking lowered, until he reached my nipple. 

"Zayn" I moaned. He pulled away and looked up at me.

"You okay?" he asked, I nodded and he continued. He moved from one breast to the other, giving the same amount of pleasure to both. After a few minutes, he continued kissing down my body, getting lower and lower, until he reached my shorts. He slowly pulled them off, throwing them on the floor and biting his lip. He kissed along the rim of my underwear softly, before lowering and kissing my clit over the material. 

"Shit" I moaned quietly and Zayn smirked. His fingers ran down my underwear, before he slowly pulled them off. I watched and moaned as Zayn's tongue left his mouth, and pleasured me down under. He sucked on my clit hard, causing me to buck my hips up, which made him chuckle.

Another few minutes passed and Zayn slowly began kissing up my body again, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and he finished by joining his lips to mine. He added his tongue into my mouth, before slowly reaching to the bedside table. Our lips separated as he pulled off his jeans and boxers, and ripped open the tiny silver wrapper. He placed the protection onto himself and smirked at me, before rejoining our lips and positioning himself at my entrance. As he entered, I let out a loud moan.

"Holy fuck" I moaned, pulling away from Zayn's lips and biting onto his shoulder. He thrusted in and out of me, letting out small moans himself. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair, and tugged on it every once in a while. Zayn's speed increased and a loud moan escaped both of our lips. 

Zayn came a few minutes later, and pulled out. He laid beside me, as we both caught our breath back. I chuckled to myself and Zayn turned his head to look at me.

"What's so funny?" he smirked.

"Nothing, it's just... that was great" I smirked and turned to look at him. He smiled and leant in to kiss me. I kissed him back, before getting up and putting my clothes back on. 

"I should get going, can you drive me home?" I said, putting on my shoes. Zayn nodded before getting up and getting himself dressed. We got into his car, and he drove me back to my house, where the lights were off, my mam must be asleep. 

"Thanks for tonight Perrie" Zayn smiled at me as he walked me to my door. 

"It's no problem, I had a real nice time. I'll ask my mam about the art thing tomorrow, okay?" I smiled at him. He smiled back before kissing me on the lips. 

"I'll see you in English tomorrow babe.. I mean Perrie, sorry" he said. We kissed one last time before I unlocked my door and went inside, upstairs and got into bed.