10

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Zayn oh my god yes!" I cried, picking him up off of his knee and hugging him tightly. Everyone clapped as we hugged. I cried harder into Zayn's shoulder.

"I love you so much" he whispered in my ear.

"I know you do. I love you more" I whispered back.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" everyone began chanting. I smiled at Zayn and we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes.

"Now now, that's enough kissing for one night!" Principal Jordan spoke into the microphone, making us pull away from each other. "I'm sure you two newly engaged want to celebrate right now, but Perrie, don't you have a place to be?"

I looked over at the girls and they smiled at me. After he put the ring on my finger, I kissed Zayn goodbye, and we headed backstage to get ready for our performance. We got changed, into our stage outfits, mine was purple, Jade's was light blue, Leigh's was green and Jesy's was black.

"Congratulations Pez" Jade came over to me and hugged me.

"Thanks Jadey" I answered, hugging her back. "Now do you believe that Zayn and I are really in love and that he has changed?" She nodded and I smiled.

"Come on girls, it's show time!" Leigh stated, before we all huddled into one big group. "I love you girls."

"I love you too" left Jade's, Jesy's and my lips, before we headed on stage. We were applauded, and I quickly glanced over at Zayn and quietly waved at him, before standing in my position for the performance.

"All the girls on the block knocking at my door

Wanna know what it is, makes the boys want more" we sang, and I walked to the front of the stage for my solo.

"Is you lover, playing on your side

Says he loves you, but he ain't got time

Here's the answer, come and get it

At a knocked down price, hey!" I sang my solo while watching Zayn. He was smiling at me and biting his lip slightly.

"Full of honey, just to make him sweet,

Crystal ballin', just to help him see what he's been missing

So come and get it, while you've still got time, hey!" Jade sang. Leigh was next.

"Get your boy on his knees and repeat after me say"

"Take a sip of my secret potion

I'll make you fall in love

For a spell that can't be broken

One drop should be enough" I looked at Zayn again and smiled.

"Boy you belong to me" I pointed at Zayn and smirked slightly.

"I've got the recipe and it's called Black Magic"

***

"Falling in love hey, falling in love, falling in love hey, falling in love, falling in love hey, falling in love, falling in love hey, falling in love, magic" the girls and I finished the song and we received a standing ovation and claps and cheers. I looked at Jesy and chuckled a little. We did it. I looked over at Zayn who was mouthing I love you to me. I smiled as Principal Jordan came on the stage.

"Well let's hear it for Leigh, Perrie, Jesy and Jade" Principal Jordan said. We headed off the stage, only to be greeted by our boyfriends, fiancé in my case, oh and minus Jade, because she's single.

"You were incredible baby, I had no idea you had a voice that good" Zayn said, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"Now, on a more serious note, you look so hot in that outfit" Zayn smirked and bit his lip. I leant closer.

"Well it's a good thing you'll be the one to take it off tonight, hm?" I whispered in his ear, biting his lobe softly.

"Oh thank the lord" he moaned in my ear and I giggled. "Can we go now?" 

"Prom isn't over yet!" I chuckled, before taking his hand and leading him back into the hall. I was congratulated on the engagement, and complimented on the performance by friends, and people I've never really spoken to before, and Zayn and I headed up to the dance floor. 

After a while of dancing with Zayn, the girls and I danced together, while Jake, Jordan and Zayn watched. 

***

"Come here, you" Zayn bit his lip. I giggled and walked closer to him. He pulled me in for a kiss, and added his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as his hands slid up my thigh and under my skirt. He slowly pulled down my underwear until they dropped to my ankles, before rubbing my clit softly. I pulled away from his lips and moaned into his neck. 

"Zayn oh fuck" I mumbled. He smirked and forced two fingers inside me. "Holy shit babe