5

Tuesday, November 24.

Everything is going perfect with Zayn recently. He is the sweetest guy I've ever met, and I'm so happy since we've been together. Jade still doesn't know, which is annoying because I have to pretend like I hate him around her. My mam really likes him to, which is a bonus. She lets him stay over at weekends, even though she has rules that he sleeps in the spare bedroom. But we usually creep into bed with each other once my mam is asleep.

"Good morning baby" Zayn said as I approached him. We had a little secret meeting area in school, just so we could kiss and be together without Jade knowing anything. Leigh and Jesy know about my relationship with Zayn, and they both promised not to tell Jade. 

"Morning" I said, tucking my hair behind my ear and leaning up to kiss him. I pulled away and smiled. "My mam has a meeting tonight, so she won't be home until late. Maybe we could go back to mine and have some fun?" I bit my lip and Zayn smirked. 

The bell rang for first period and Zayn and I kissed goodbye, before heading into the school building. My first class was Music. Jade was waiting for me outside the room, and we entered together.

"Okay. Today's the day guys. You're going to be grouping with Mr Western's class and come up with your own song, and perform it. Mr Western and I will be judges, and the best two groups will be performing at prom at the end of senior year" Mr Blake said. "Work hard, because it's a competition."

"Jesy and Leigh are in Mr Western's class!" Jade said excitedly. The door opened, and Mr Western and his students all came into the class, Jesy and Leigh taking a seat next to us. 

"Guys, Perrie and I have been working on a song, if you wanna give that a go?" Jade said to Leigh and Jess. They agreed and we all went into a recording booth. 

Is your lover, playing on your side,

Says he loves you, but he ain't got time,

Here's the answer, come and get it, at a knocked down price. Hey! I sang my solo.

Full of honey, just to make him sweet,

Crystal ballin' just to help him see what he's been missing,

So come and get it, while you've still got time. Hey! Jade sang next.

Get your boy on his knees and repeat after me say. Leigh's solo was next. Then we all sang together.

Take a sip of my secret potion,

I'll make you fall in love,

For a spell that can't be broken,

One drop should be enough,

Boy you belong to me,

I got the recipe,

and it's called Black Magic, and it's called Black Magic.

We finished up the song, perfecting our vocals and making sure Leigh and Jesy had learnt the song well enough until they didn't need the lyrics. We finished just in time, before Mr Blake called us out of the recording booth. Our turn eventually came, and the girls and I all stood up on the stage, a microphone in each of our hands. The backing track that Jade had made, went perfectly with the song. Mr Blake hit play, and we all began to sing. After we'd finished, we got a standing ovation, from not only the students, but from Mr Blake and Western too!

"Girls that was amazing!" Mr Western said. I smiled proudly. "You're definitely in the top spot." The girls and I all jumped up and down excitedly. The bell rang for lunch, and I made an excuse that I needed the toilet, so I could sneak off and see Zayn for a while.

"Guess who's performing at senior prom" I boasted, giving a little twirl as I approached my boyfriend. He smiled and congratulated me before pulling me in for a kiss. I only managed to see Zayn for a few minutes, before heading back to the girls so that Jade didn't get suspicious. Zayn walked into the cafeteria a few seconds after me, and smiled at me, before joining his friends. 

***

School soon ended, and after saying goodbye to Jade, and making sure she was out of sight, I met with Zayn and we walked to my house, hand in hand. I unlocked the door and Zayn and I entered. As I was about to close it, Zayn span me around to face him and pushed me against it, making it close with the force of my back. I bit my lip and he kissed me, lifting me up into his arms. He carried me upstairs to my bedroom, our lips not separating, and he laid me down on the bed. I moaned as he trailed kisses along my jawline to my neck, before taking off my shirt, and trailing them down to my breasts.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked on them, leaving a small hickey. He reached his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra, and dropped it on the floor, before lowering his sucking to my nipples. I watched and moaned as he pleasured me. His kissing lowered down to my stomach, and to my jeans. He began to unbutton them, but before he could, I flipped him over and crawled on top of him. I pulled off his shirt, and threw it somewhere, before kissing down his chest softly.

"Mmm I like when you take charge, it's hot" Zayn bit his lip and watched as I travelled lower. I pulled off his jeans and boxers, and put my hand around his hard length. I rubbed it slowly, circling my thumb on the tip, as Zayn moaned. After a minute or so, I put my mouth around it, sucking it and moaning. "Holy fuck babe I'm gonna come." I stopped and pulled away from his length, with a smirk on my face. "Oh you're such a fucking tease!" 

"Be patient" I whispered in his ear. I got up off of the bed, and reached into Zayn's jeans pocket, pulling out a condom. I ripped it open, and joined him back on the bed. I put the protection on him, and laid down beside him. He crawled on top, and kissed me, as well as positioning himself to enter. I moaned as I felt him get deeper, and I grabbed onto the bed sheets.

"Fuck" I moaned, biting onto his shoulder. "You're so good at this." Zayn increased his speed, and soon enough, came. He pulled out, and we both laid down, catching our breath.

***

"Pez love, I'm home" my mam called from downstairs. Zayn and I walked downstairs, to see my mam had brought home pizza. "Oh hi Zayn, I didn't know you were here." My mam shot me a look, she knew what we had been up to.

"I'm gonna get home babe, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Zayn said. I nodded and he kissed me, before leaving to go home. 

"Perrie" my mam said.

"Hm?" I said, taking a bite of my pizza.

"You're being careful, aren't you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"With Zayn, and sex" she added.

"Mam! Stop!" I groaned.

"I'm just making sure you're being safe, using protection" my mam spoke. I groaned again and took my pizza up to my bedroom. I watched a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, before getting comfortable in bed. My phone vibrated, and I checked it.

From: Zayn

Goodnight beautiful. I'll see you tomorrow? xo

To: Zayn

Goodnight, and of course.

I put my phone back onto the cabinet, and closed my eyes, allowing myself to fall into a deep sleep.