8

Monday, May 13.

Prom is on Friday! I'm so excited. The girls and I went and got our dresses on Saturday and I'm so happy with mine. It's an off-the-shoulder and it's beautiful. I'm in love with it, and I hope Zayn will be to. I really want to impress him. Not only is it prom, it's also mine and Zayn's eight month anniversary. 

I leant up against Zayn and buried my face into his neck. 

"Girls, I think we should take the day off on Friday, go get pampered. Hair, nails, the lot" Leigh spoke. Jade and Jesy agreed, and I stood in the same position with Zayn.

"Pez?" Leigh asked.

"Hm" I mumbled. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Zayn asked. I nodded and kept my head in his neck. He pulled away and I looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired. I didn't sleep very well last night and I can barely keep my eyes open. If I don't wake myself up soon, I'm gonna end up falling asleep during class" I yawned and put my head back in Zayn's neck. He lifted his hand up to my head and stroked my hair.

"Come on, I'm taking you home. You can't sit in class like that. Girls, you'll cover for her, right?" Zayn asked. 

"Of course" Jesy responded. 

"Thanks Jess" I said, smiling at her. 

"Come on you" Zayn instructed. I took his hand and we began walking to his car. I got in the passengers seat, and was asleep within minutes.

***

"What's the time?" I mumbled, walking to the living room and seeing Zayn on the couch. I was wearing one of his shirt, that came on like a dress. Zayn must had got me changed.

"Um.. it's just past 11:30" Zayn said, turning and looking at me. 

"We should go back to school" I yawned again and joined Zayn on the couch. I sat down on his lap, leaning my head on his shoulder and we sat in silence for a few minutes. "Zayn" I mumbled.

"Yeah baby?" he answered.

"Why me?" I said, lifting my head up and looking at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking a little puzzled.

"You had a pretty strong reputation before we met. Why did it take me to come along, for that to change?" I asked.

"Because I fell in love, Perrie. I've never met a girl that makes me feel like you do. You make me smile at the saddest times, you make me so incredibly happy, and I can't explain how beautiful you are" Zayn smiled at me, holding my hand. "I love you Perrie. I have, from the moment I laid eyes on you."

"I love you so much" I responded, leaning in and kissing him. After a few seconds, Zayn pulled away.

"Come on, let's get you back to class" Zayn whispered into my lips. I shook my head and kissed him again.

"I want to show you how much I love you" I mumbled. Our lips separated, and I took Zayn's hand, lifting him up off of the couch and leading him to his bedroom. I shut the door and leaned up against it, pulling him against my body. His hand slid up my thigh slowly, making me shiver slightly. His hand got closer and closer to my underwear, and I bit onto my lower lip. 

After a few minutes of Zayn's fingers inside me, he pulled out and lead me over to the bed. I laid down and Zayn pulled off my underwear. His tongue escaped his mouth and pleasured me down below, as I moaned loudly. 

"Fuck baby" I moaned, watching him and gripping onto the sheets. I wrapped my legs around Zayn's neck and pushed him closer against my clit, making him suck harder. "Jesus fucking christ!"

Once I came, Zayn crawled up to me, and kissed my lips. I fiddled with his jeans and pulled them off, his boxers following close behind. After applying the protection onto himself, Zayn positioned himself to enter. I bit onto his shoulder as he entered me, thrusting slow. 

"Holy shit baby" I moaned.

"Want me to go faster?" Zayn asked, smirking lightly. I shook my head.

"No, slow is great" I said, running my fingers through the hair on the back of Zayn's head. His lips attached themselves to my neck and he sucked, while thrusting slowly. 

***

We returned to school, even though we had missed the majority of the day. Jade updated and told me everything I missed. We arrived back to school during lunch, so I spent my time with Zayn and the girls, and then I had English. More time with Zayn. 

"You're going to look beautiful on Friday" Zayn smiled at me as we exited the school gates. Jade, Jesy, Jake, Zayn and I all walked back to my place. Jade and Zayn weren't the best of friends, for obvious reasons, but Jade made the exception of hanging out with him, because of me. 

"Thank you" I replied. Once we arrived at my house, I invited everyone in.

"Jake and I actually have to go run some errands, but I'll see you tomorrow, okay babe?" Zayn said. I nodded.

"Text me when you're home, so I know you're safe" I whispered in his ear. I kissed him, and pulled away.

"I love you" Zayn said, before walking away.

"I love you too" I replied. I looked over at Jesy and Jake who were kissing. Once they'd said their goodbyes, Jade, Jesy and I all went into my house. We watched a movie, and I microwaved some popcorn for us to eat. The girls decided to stay over, I lent them both some pyjamas and we had a lovely girly night in. My mam even joined in with the movie watching after a while. I got a text from Zayn around 10pm, telling me that he was home. 

"You girls aren't gonna leave me, during prom, right?" Jade questioned, looking down into her lap.

"Jadey no! Of course we're not" Jesy said. 

"Just because we have boyfriends, and you don't, doesn't mean we're not gonna make our girl have the best night of her life. That's what's prom is about, right? Having a great time, with friends!" I followed up.

"Thanks girls. You really are the best friends anyone could ask for" Jade smiled. 

A/N: Hey guys! So I managed to write this chapter today, and since it's still early, I'll begin to write the next one, and hopefully I'll get it done before I go to sleep. Then that will probably be the last update until maybe Friday, but most likely Sunday. If I get some free time on Friday, I'll update for y'all. Love yous!