11

Sunday, June 3.

This can't be happening. I just went to the doctor, after being sick for the past 4 days, and they told me I'm pregnant. Zayn and I had unprotected sex on prom night. I'm scared. What if Zayn leaves? I've heard so many stories of the men leaving when they find out their partners are pregnant. How am I going to tell Zayn? Oh god! 

"How's my babygirl doing now?" Zayn said as he entered my bedroom, obviously my mam had let him in. I smiled and nodded slightly, and Zayn came and perched on the bed next to me, stroking my hair out of my face. "I've missed you." Ever since leaving school, Zayn had been busy in his new job, the one with the interior designer. After sending in his work, the man was really interested in seeing what else he was capable of doing, and he'd been in on weekends, while we were at school, but now he has a full time job as an interior designer. 

"I've missed you too" I said, closing my eyes and Zayn's fingers ran through my blonde locks. I felt Zayn lean in closer and his lips pressed up against mine. I hadn't kissed Zayn in almost a week and I was craving his cinnamon flavoured lips. I hadn't had sex with Zayn since prom and I was craving his length inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, slowly lifting up his shirt.

"Baby, are you sure you're well enough to do this?" Zayn said quietly, pulling away from my lips slightly. I nodded and pulled him back to me. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it across the room. Zayn pulled away, causing me to groan. He got up, and shut my bedroom door, before rejoining me on the bed, this time, crawling on top of me. 

Zayn's hand fiddled with the top of my pyjama pants, before sliding them off and kicking them on the floor. He lifted up my vest top, kissing up my stomach to my breasts. He enclosed his lips around my nipple and sucked, causing me to moan lightly. I ran my fingers down his abs and watched as he sucked on my breasts harder. 

"Mmm baby" I said, pushing the back of his head down so he was closer. Zayn's tongue circled around my nipple and I moaned a little louder. After a minute, Zayn kissed down my stomach again, until he reached the elasticated part of my underwear. He took it in his teeth and snapped it against my skin. I bit my lip before he slowly pulled my underwear down, and I opened my legs for him. "Suck my pussy baby."

"Perrie, I've never seen you so horny" Zayn smirked.

"Just suck it" I said, gripping the hair on the back of his head and pushing it against my clit. He sucked slowly, and I moaned. "Faster. Please" I mumbled between deep breaths. 

"Patience" he smirked again.

"Fucking suck my pussy hard" I groaned, wrapping my legs around his neck, and pushing his face right into my pussy. 

"Mmm I like you like this" Zayn chuckled before sucking harder. I put my hand over my mouth and moaned loudly, cushioning the noise so me mam didn't hear. "You're ten times sexier when you're horny."

"Just shut up and put your tongue inside me" I bit my lip hard. 

"My pleasure" Zayn smirked before slipping his tongue inside me and licking up my folds. 

"Jesus Zayn!" I moaned loudly into my hand again. Zayn's hand reached up and he rubbed my breast while sucking hard on my clit. 

***

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before" I moaned into Zayn's ear as he positioned himself to enter. I bit onto his shoulder as his length entered me, and I bucked my hips up, making him go deeper. "Fuck yes, oh god baby."

"Why are you so horny?" Zayn smirked, his trusting speed was slow.

"Don't ask questions! Just fuck me" I gritted my teeth and bucked my hips again. "Please baby, I want your dick inside me so much, all night. Please." Zayn smirked and his thrusting speed increased, causing me to moan into his shoulder. It didn't take long for Zayn to reach his climax, and he began to pull out. "Woah woah woah! You're not done yet." I said, bucking my hips for the last time. "Fuck me, until I'm satisfied."

Zayn continued, thrusting in and out fast and hard, then slow and soft, changing his speed every so often. I climaxed twice, and every time, Zayn tried to pull out but I stopped him, convincing him I wasn't done. He must have wondered what caused me to be so horny. Pregnancy. Damn it. I've been craving Zayn's pleasure for days and now was the opportunity to get some. And this could be the last chance I get for another three weeks. I can't just climax once and be done with it if that's the case. Perrie you need to tell Zayn you're pregnant with his child. Perrie you need to tell Zayn you're pregnant with his child.

After climaxing for the third time, I let Zayn know it was okay to stop, and he pulled out, and plopped down on the bed next to me, breathing frantically. I chuckled and snuggled into his chest. 

"I love you so much" I smirked. 

"I love you too. Why on earth was you so horny? I know it's been three weeks but damn girl, that was some hardcore sex I just had there" Zayn smirked, before kissing my forehead. Tell him, Perrie. Go ahead, just tell him. "I'm pregnant Zayn" WHAT NO. DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? OH NO.

"Have you ever considered having children?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. I mean, I've always imagined myself to be a dad at some point in my life. Even before I met you and I had my bad reputation, I always knew deep down I'd eventually meet someone who I wanted to settle down with and have children. And I found her" Zayn smiled at me. 

"You want children with me?" I smiled and reached up to his face, stroking the stubble on his chin. 

"Of course I do. You're going to be my wife, and I want to start a family with you at some point in our lives" Zayn smiled again before leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you so fucking much" I mumbled after our lips separated. 

"I love you too" Zayn replied. "Don't ever think any differently."

A/N: Hey guys! I managed to update today! I've been busy packing for the big move today but I got some free time this evening to update, AND I'm going to begin my new story tonight too! I have some brilliant ideas for my next story and I really hope you guys enjoy it! I'll probably write the first few chapters of it before publishing but the first chapter should be up some time next week! Love yous x