12

Friday, July 10.

It's my birthday! I'm officially 18 years old, I'm an adult, I'm legal! I'm also coming up to eight weeks pregnant, and Zayn still doesn't know. Other than my over the top fuck me mode, he hasn't even caught on that there is something different. I haven't gained any weight, but I think that's normal. You usually grow a bump from about 12 weeks right?

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Perrie, happy birthday to you!" my mam woke me up, singing and holding a large chocolate cake with eighteen candles. Mm chocolate. I've had a real hankering for chocolate recently, probably due to the pregnancy.

I blew out the candles and my mam hugged me.

"Happy birthday princess" my mam whispered in my ear. I kinda wish my dad could be here today, but he promised me he'll fly over in the summer when he gets time off work.

"Thanks mam" I smiled, dipping my finger in the chocolate icing and licking it.

"What time is Zayn coming over?" she asked. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 9:30am.

"Er, in like an hour" I said. She nodded and left the room. I laid back on my bed and checked my phone, when a Facebook notification popped up.

"Zayn Malik tagged you in a post."

I smiled to myself and opened the Facebook app, clicking on the notification that brought me to what Zayn had written.

"Happy 18th birthday to my beautiful fiancé, my best friend, my world. Words cannot explain how much you mean to me, and how in love with you I am. I love everything about you, from the way you chew your hair when you're nervous, to the way you always know what I'm thinking. I love your positive energy, and you have the ability to light up a room with your smile. I've never been so happy to call someone mine, and I'm so glad you're the one person I can call mine. I love you with all my heart baby. I hope you have a fabulous birthday and I can't wait to see you soon. I love you xxx" was what was written, and attached, was a few pictures of Zayn and I together in a collage. I clicked on the comment box, and typed.

"I love you so much xxxxxxx"

I put my phone down and got up, grabbing a towel and some underwear, before going in the bathroom to take a shower. I sang Black Magic while I washed, that song was stuck in my head. Once I'd finished, I hopped out, drying myself and slipping on my underwear. I hung the towel on the radiator in my bathroom, and slowly wandered back into my bedroom.

"Hi" a male voice spoke from my bed. I jumped and held my hand on my heart.

"Zayn! Holy shit you scared me!" I panted, still in shock.

"I'm sorry baby, your mam let me in" Zayn said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Happy birthday beautiful."

"Thank you" I smiled, turning to face him. He looked down at my uncovered breasts and bit his lip. I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss.

***

Zayn brought me a hairpiece, a silver love heart necklace with 17/09/14 engraved on the back, with both of our initials, and he brought me a sexy lingerie item as a joke, but trust me, I'm going to wear it.

It turned 4pm, after Zayn and I finished "birthday sex". We walked downstairs hand in hand, and my mam had made us both dinner. Zayn sat up the dining table, while I helped my mam in the kitchen.

"Have you given him the box yet?" my mam asked.

"No, but I will. After dinner" I said, shooting her a look so that she knows not to mention anything.

***

"How's the work going Zayn?" my mam asked as we sat up the dining table and ate.

"Yeah it's pretty good. It's nice to finally have my work appreciated, you know? Rather than being sat up in my room all day every day, people are actually asking me to design their rooms. It's great" Zayn smiled.

"Your work is incredible baby, it deserves the recognition it's getting. And so do you, I'm so proud of you" I said, reaching over to Zayn's hand.

"I love you" he whispered, before leaning aside and kissing me. I smiled, and we continued with our meal.

Once dinner was over, my mam glared at me. I widened my eyes and discreetly told her no, and she got up and wandered into the kitchen.

"Baby?" I said, looking at Zayn who was sat next to me.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Can we go upstairs? I have something important I want to tell you" I said. He nodded and we walked upstairs. I sat down on my bed, Zayn closed my bedroom door, and joined me.

"What's up babygirl?" Zayn questioned.

"Um well okay, I have something to tell you, something big, and I really don't know how you're going to react" I said.

"What is it?" he asked, kind of confused.

"Well I thought about telling you, and I just couldn't figure out the words of what to say, so I thought I'd show you instead" I responded, walking over to my wardrobe and opening it. On the floor, there was a shoe box. I picked it up, and handed it to Zayn. "I just want you to know, that whatever happens, I love you, and I really want this to work for us."

Zayn looked at me, before looking down at the box. He slowly opened it, to reveal a positive pregnancy test, a pair of newborn baby shoes, and a picture from my first scan. Zayn stared at the items in the box.

"Baby, say something" I mumbled. Zayn's eyes didn't leave the box. He quietly put the box on the bed, stood up, and looked at me with a straight face.

Before I knew what was happening, I was pulled into a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" Zayn whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged him back, glad that he was happy. "I'm going to be a daddy" he said, pulling away from the hug and tears formed in his eyes.

"Yes you are, and you're going to be the best daddy in the world."