Chapter 37

I haven't gotten that whole Gugu thing out of my head, I found it creepy.
_________
Her: My name is Gugu I'm Nkosi's ex.

Her: You don't know who he is. I was once like you....

Me: I'm sorry sisi I think you have the wrong person, bye.

Her: Cha Ayanda!!!! Ayanda!!
___________

I am brought back from my trance by Nkosi's hand on my waist and the kisses pampering my neck. He has been very clingy recently as well as Langa but it's cute.

Him: Baby uright(Are you fine)?

Me: Yebo(Yes) Sthandwa Sam, I'm just tired from work.

He takes my hand and leads me to the bed making me sit on him. I put my arms around him straddling him.

Him: Khuluma nam'(talk to me) mama.

Me: It's nothing really Baby.

I peck his lips and move my hips a bit and he groans. I know exactly which buttons I'm pressing and don't mind the consequences.

Him: Come here.

He picks me up and lies me on the bed and I giggle.

Me: Awuyeke(stop it) Nkosi.

He doesn't listen but kisses me in my weak spot and I just melt.

Him: Langa needs siblings, how do you think that's going to happen.

I giggled and he captures my lips with his, I have my legs around his waist and his hands are roaming my body, going in places you don't want to know. Luckily uMah is off this week. She has her own cottage but she does have a room inside which she uses sometimes.
_
_
_
_
_
Him: I missed you so much.

Me: Haibo baby, I didn't go anywhere nje.

He is laying on my chest, ever since I got pregnant he jokes about my boobs making a great pillow lol.

Him: Ngiyaz' baby but I don't want you away from me.

I giggle as he says this pampering my neck with kisses.

Me: Okay...okay..okay. Uzoba late Gatsheni.

I say catching my breath.

Him: I'm not going in today, I want to spend the day with my family.

He looks at me smiles.

Me: What.

Him: I love you Aya, with every fiber in my body and I love you even more for gifting me with the greatest gift our son.

Me: Haibo Gatsheni, I love you too.

He pecks my lips and the baby monitor goes off. He gets up and gets Langa and they both joint me in bed. Langa breaks from Nkosi's hold and crawls towards me. He gets to me and reaches for my boob and navigates it to his mouth.

Nkosi: Awungeke bafo, ngu mkami lowo(no ways bro that's my wife).

He says frowning and I can't help but laugh at how Langa is looking at his dad with no care. His father looks annoyed but kisses him on the cheek and gets giggles.

Langa: Babbaaa baba.

We both light up, however I wish it was "mama" coming from him. He wraps his arms around me and cuddles me. After feeding Langa, I take a shower and get dressed into Nkosi's t-shirt and biker shorts. I leave the two guys to get ready and go make us breakfast. Just when I finish, I feel my clingy husband's hands on my waist.

Him: Smells good.

Me: Like my food never does.

Him: Mxm