first day of internship

Asher's pov:

It's my first day of internship,my parents dont want me to have a job. They are just scared of people kidnapping me Because our family has a lot of enemies. I want to enjoy this life and not just sit at home doing nothing.

I took my bag and left to work. On the way a car blocked me and a super musculing guy with tattoos in hand. His eyes were blue and had black wavy hair, he is soo my type. He hit my guards, I got a little scared. He walked over to me and opened the door covered my head with black cloth and tied my hands. He lifted me in his arms and took me to his car and drive to somewhere. "Who are you?? Leave me alone. What the fuck do you want??".  Stop talking otherwise I will kiss youu.., he said.

What does this guy want from me?? I fell asleep on the way because I was tired. The car was not moving anymore when I woke up. He took of the cloth from my head and gave me a bottle of water. " Are you dumb or what how can I drink that with my hands tied you motherfuc*er",I asked. Oops sorry I will help you with my mouth, he replied.

He poured some water in his  mouth and he connected his lips to mine and passed the water. What the fuck are you doing you mf ??? I don't like kids who cuss..so every time to cuss  i will be punishing you. I am here to make you mine and I will definitely will make you mine.come out, he said.

I got out of the car and he lifted me in his arms. His hands are touching my as*. I think it's his room, looks soo cool. He softly put me in his bed and got on top of me. " don't try to escape..if you try to do soo I will throw the fucking key of this room and fuck you senselessly", he said.

Are you crushing on me??, You want me that bad??, I asked. He replied it with a " I can't wait to make you minee lovee  ( Lucas took Asher's hand and pinned him to the bed) I hope those ropes aren't that tight".

His hair,eyes,body and everything in him is forcing me to kiss him. I can't help it.

I pushed my self to kiss him but he moved away. "Did I turn you on lovee??", he asked.

Stop asking questions and fuck me already.

Lucas's pov:

I never thought that this would be soo fast I removed the rope from his hands and stood up. I asked him to "sit on my lap"  he sat. I removed the shirt he was wearing and started to Suck his nipples, hearing him moan make me wanna do more to him( arg-hh mh-mmh ahh) sucking his nipples feels soo good. I started to bite him and make hickeys on him. There is small tattoo in his neck I  kissed it and bite it sucked it. I lift him and put him in the bed I got on top of him and kissed him. I asked him to " open your mouth wide and when I kiss you, you have to put your tongue inside my mouth". He opened his mouth wide and I kissed he put his tongue inside my mouth and I kept kissing him.

I removed him pants and boxers and mine too.." widen your legs",I said and he did soo. I moved closer  to him and put it inside him..I started doing it slow and then faster and harder..( argh-hh ple-please b-be gentle ah-ah). I started doing it slow and kissed him. It ended and we are under sheets, naked.

What is your name?, he asked.
Lucas, I replied. It's funny that you said to me to fuck you without actually knowing my name...by the way..I liked the way moan and misses it already.. another round??

Nahh I can't take it anymoree maybe later..you really is soo good in bed, he said.

_____________________________________________

My note :

That's it for the first part..its kind of boring right..I will make it better next time

-Andrr💗