Date

It was a busy afternoon at the abandoned Bassetti textile factory, A gigantic, greenish figure walked around... it was a lizard, but a very large one, its lizard brothers had been exterminated moments ago and it was looking for those responsible to turn them into puppy puree.
The lizard spit an odorous substance  to attract its prey... yes, he can do that.

From the roof of the factory, Kenny approached, attracted by the smell.
"Wow, what's that delicious smell?" Kenny said as he approached the edge of the roof.
Anton stopped him, "Don't go, you fool, don't you see it's a trap?".

The lizard found their scent and prepared to hunt them. But the big lizard didn't count on one thing, and that was that a mysterious but incredible car would pass between his legs, confusing him. Kenny felt his phone vibrate; it was Tanya, who was undoubtedly driving the car.
Tanya sent him a message that said "Hit it in the head, NOW!".

Kenny grabbed the most powerful weapon he had at hand and launched himself at the lizard without fear of falling. Kenny managed to hit the giant lizard's head, causing a cut in its skull, causing its death. The lizard cushioned the fall of the dog.
Kenny celebrated the lizard's fall by dancing on his filthy corpse, literally.

Tanya stepped out of the car with a furry orange ball in her arms, "Hey, Kenny" the retriever yelled.
Kenny broke out of his well choreographed victory dance and turned to look at his friend, he looked at the little orange ball in her arms, "Fluffy? What is she doing here?" Kenny asked.
From the roof, Anton watched as Tanya carried her little daughter in her arms. He didn't understand the reason until he heard someone coming up the emergency stairs. It was a dark blue Labrador, like Kenny but without the scar and as a woman.

Anton performed the mystical action known as "thinking" and realized what the situation was communicating to him.

"We had a date," Anton guessed.
"Yes, and you forgot, I had to bring to your daughter and my sister-in-law," said the farmer woman.
"She's not my- forget it" Kenny yelled.
"Hi Kenny" The orange puppy said.
"Hi Fluffy" Kenny said.

"I brought her, you take care of her" said Tanya.
"Wait, aren't we going to take care of her together like always?" Kenny asked confused.
"I have things to do" Tanya said getting into the car.
"Oh please, you know I'm only a good father when it's with you" Kenny said, while Tanya started the car engine and Fluffy climbed on her head.  
With nothing else to do, Kenny accepted his fate and just smiled as Fluffy said goodbye to her father.

...

An hour later, Kenny took Fluffy to a very large place with large crucifixes hanging on the walls and statues of dog-religious figures.
"Where are we, Uncle Kenny?" Fluffy asked.
"You've never been to a chapel?" Kenny asked, Fluuffy shook his head.
"Well, we came to visit a friend," Kenny said as he walked into the long, ornate hallways of the church.

Foxxy was sorting out some notes for his next sermon until he felt a bluish figure approaching him. Foxxy was joyed to see his great friend Kenny, he quickly noticed that he had something orange hanging from his back, a little dog girl.
"Oh, friend Kenny, who is that little friend on your back?" asked the fox.
"Foxxy, meet Fluffy, Anton's daughter, you know the chihuahua" replied Kenny.
"Anton is a chihuahua? And more importantly, Anton has a daughter?!" Foxxy asked.
"a chihuahua with 300 breeds in between, and yes, Anton is a father and a widower" replied the Labrador.
"Oh, poor buddy" Foxxy said.

...

Anton and his partner were in a restaurant, they still hadn't decided what to order.
"Kendall, what do you think of this meal? Have you not decided yet?" Anton asked.
"You don't either, right?" Kendall asked.
"Me neither" replied Anton.
"What do you think about Bolognese sauce?" Kendall asked.
"Nah" Anton replied doubtfully.
"Why not?" Kendall asked.
"Well, I have bad memories, my wife used to order that" Antonio replied.
"Oh ok".

...

"Kenny, I didn't get any blueberries, is it okay if we use plums?" Foxxy said as she entered one of the chapel's rooms, seeing Kenny hanging from a giant cross on the wall in the foreground.

Foxxy screamed loudly and took Kenny down from the cross, and reproached them, "When I told you to interpret the words of the book, I didn't mean this!

Foxxy screamed loudly and took Kenny down from the cross, and reproached them, "When I told you to interpret the words of the book, I didn't mean this!."
"We are sorry" they both said in a childish tone.
Foxxy frowned and returned to her usual calm demeanor, "Can we please make the cake?."

...

"I must admit, this thing is pretty cool," Anton said,"What do you call it?"
"Ravioli, a type of pasta" Kendall replied.
"They are quite good and soft" Anton mentioned.
"I know, my aunt used to make these for me and my cousin Kenny" Kendall mentioned.
"Valery used to make pasta wraps similar to this one for me, now that I think about it," Anton mentioned, "they were very good," he added. An awkward silence surrounded the table, Anton noticed his mistake and tried to remedy it.
"I'm sorry, I did it again" Antonio apologized.
"Okay, I get it, it's complicated, you don't have to apologize" Kendall said.
"I know, but still..." Anton said, quickly interrupted by her.
"Hey, I understand that this might be difficult, if I'm on this date it's because I'm aware of it... and I'm really interested in you enough for this to scare me," Kendall said between giggles that delighted the Chihuahua. 

...

"Ok, now we put the cake in the oven at 180°... KENNY DON'T TURN IT" the fox shouted.
"Sorry" said Kenny correcting the cake's posture, Foxxy turned on the oven and sat down to wait.
"I'm leaving my soul so I don't break my vow of not swearing" Said Foxxy.

....

Kendall and Anton returned to their respective homes after a long night, Anton had several annoyances with himself for that day and also several problems to confront.
"I'm sorry Kendall" Anton said.
"What?" Kendall asked confused.
"I'm sorry for not being able to forget my wife, despite the years," said Anton with remorse.
"Oh" Kendall's voice became quite sad, Anton turned his gaze away, tears dripping from his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this," Anton said, referring to the tears that were spilling onto the floor.
"You apologize too much for things that aren't your fault," Kendall grabbed the Chihuahua's hand, it was as cold as the rest of her body, "Tanya told me about your wife, she's still concerned about it too, although obviously not as much as you."
Anton looked at her eyes, it was one of those cases where empty eyes could show you a lot about a person's feelings.

"I won't force you to forget her, you don't have to do it to move on with your life, I just want to have something with you, I'm really interested in you" Kendall's words penetrated his broken Chihuahua heart.

Anton wiped away his tears and took Kendall's hands, "I won't forget her, I can't." Kendall's expression grew even sadder.
"But she also asked me to live, and that's what I plan to do, live," Anton added, Kendall looked at him and a big smile formed beneath her tearful eyes.

...

Fluffy, Foxxy and Kenny walked straight to Anton's house with the cake in their hands.
"I hope your dad likes plums, there were no blueberries" Foxxy commented.
"You're going to love it, thank you very much, Mr. Pasta Foxxy," Fluffy thanked.
"I'm a Pastor, not a Pasta," Foxxy corrected.
Kenny was about to open the door when Anton return home. "What are you doing outside?" Anton said, scaring Kenny and causing him to drop the cake on the floor. Foxxy watched as his hours of effort and mental suffering were thrown away by his friend, in a desperate attempt not to say a rudeness, Foxxy instinctively stopped breathing automatically and fainted.

"What did just happened?" Asked Anton.

"No Idea" Awnsed Kenny.