Kenny Goes To Jail

"Be gentle, it's my first time" Kenny said shakily.
"I'm not promising anything" Tanya said, preparing to throw the ball. Tanya took a breath and got into the pitching position. With all the strength in her right arm, she threw the baseball at a speed that exceeded that of a Toyota Supra at its maximum capacity. Kenny's reaction speed wasn't enough to effectively hit the ball, The ball landed on Anton's glove and he immediately said: "strike one!".

"I don't know why he expects anything better from you" Tanya said as she received the ball.
"You have been practicing this sport since you were a child, I never did this before" Kenny awnsed with an innocently worried look.
Tanya got into her pitching stance again, Kenny got into his batter's stance, his eyes on the ball as she threw it. Kenny felt the ball graze his face a second before he heard Anton behind him yell, "Strike 2!"

"Oh come on, Kenny!" Tanya said smugly, "I see this is another physical activity where you will make me feel nothing but disappointment".
Kenny's mind went into a trance, instinctively he couldn't let the third strike happen, his pride, validity and $50 were at stake.

When a person is in an extreme situation, their body can act on instinct and their abilities can be modified in more than one way. Pest controllers suffer, or rather benefit, from this condition. Pests are often creatures that even dogs do not understand, so it will not surprise them to know that those who make a living exterminating them end up developing their own skills to combat them.
I could go into more detail, but this ain't fucking Baki.

Although these usually only occur in moments of extreme violence, they can also occur unconsciously in moments where the subject feels extreme stress.

Kenny couldn't avoid it and, as soon as Tanya threw the ball, Kenny's body adapted to the throw, the muscles in his arm hardened and, with one impact, the ball was brutally destroyed by the bat at a speed practically impossible for a average dog.

"Hey, hey, that's cheating, cheater!" Tanya yelled.
"Kenny, we already talked about it, you can't use your 'Pesticide condition' to the game" Anton said apathetically.
"Sorry, I can't control it," Kenny apologized, "I think we should get back to work."
Tanya shook her head, "nah, until they contact us for a job there's really nothing to do... you just have to show up and then you can do whatever you want until they call you for a job."

Kenny's phone vibrated, he realized it was Lucy, his boss. "I think this is the job you were talking about, T," Kenny said before answering and moving away from his coworkers to get on the call.
Anton and Tanya watched as their friend answered the call, both of them couldn't read lips so they would have to wait. "Well, we lost him," Anton said.
"And tell me how is your relationship with Kendall?" Tanya asked.
"why so out of nowhere?" Anton asked.
"I just want to cut the tension" Tanya awnsed.
"Well, things are not going badly, although I still have some personal problems that I'm dealing with and... that" Anton awnsed too.

"It's understandable... although what I honestly don't understand is why you fell in love with her in the first place... it's weird" T replied.
"What do you mean?" Anton asked.
"Bro, she's a Kenny with breast" Tanya replied.
"How weird, exactly two things that you like the most , right?" Anton commented, mockingly in a not so subtle way.
"Touche" Tanya awnsed.

Kenny hung up his call, approached his two companions and told them his situation: "It's strange, but they only want me."
"What?" Both asked.
"Yeah... apparently it's a solo job or something..." Kenny replied "it'll take me all day too so...".
Tanya rolled her eyes and turned back to the court. "Okay," she said, "but call me when you're done, there's still one sport left to review."
"Oh, really? But we've already played Football, Rugby, Cricket, Soccer, Baseball, Quidditch..." Kenny mentioned.
"It's obvious you don't know much about sports," Tanya commented with some emotion hidden in her words.

Kenny retired leaving both of them at the base of the game.
"S..." Anton said.
"Not a single word!" Tanya interrupted.

...

Later, Kenny entered the office of Beelzie, his other boss and Lucy's brother. "Oh Kenny, my sister is not in this establishment, but I can take you to her... the way is unorthodox" added Beelzie.
"Of course" replied Kenny.
"Great!... oh, but first, I have to show you the conditions of this job..." Beelzie said with a slightly worried tone.

A few years ago, a group of criminals released a plague in a neighborhood for unknown reasons, those people ended up in jail. They were not pest controllers, but they dealt with pests in illegal ways.
They are not a danger in prison, but the pests they literaly controlled have assimilated them through what is known as a 'parasitic assimilation' and then released inside the prison.
and that's where Kenny comes in.

"Wait, I went to prison and killed some parasites that a group of criminals released?" Kenny asked.
"Yes" Beelzie awnsed.
"Ok" Kenny replied.

"Don't worry about your name and identity, they are protected by the witness protection program, you will receive a false identity with which you will infiltrate among the criminals. That reminds me, look behind you".
Kenny turned around and didn't notice anything to pay attention to, "there's nothing here" Kenny said before being knocked out by a blow to the back of the head from Beelzie.

...

Kenny woke up in a dark room, next to him was his boss, Lucy.
"Hi Kenny" Lucy said with an awkward smile.
"Hi, boss... Should I be worried about the fact that I'm handcuffed?" Asked Kenny.
"Nah, you'll be ok".
"If I'm supposed to change my identity before going undercover, why handcuff myself?" Kenny asked.

"Wow, one of your famous moments of intelligence? Congratulations," said a female voice from the other side of the table.
Kenny looked at the image of an orange Pomeranian putting out a cigarette on the table and smiling serenely at him.
Kenny looked into her deep cross-shaped eyes and said, "Oh, hello Mrs. Great."

"Hi Kenny, how is my dear niece?" Great asked

"Well, I'm pretty happy without having to see her," Kenny replied, "so she'd rather keep it that way."
"Yes, my dear Tanya... sometimes I think she doesn't deserve it" said the calm Pomeranian calmly, and then resume, "As you know, the problem with these pest is becoming dangerous. The police sometimes hear the sounds of the pests lurking around and fear being the victims... so you will have to earn the trust of the prisoners in question."

And she added one more thing: "You know, I've been thinking about it, what if we do something special to protect your identity?"
"What kind of thing?" Kenny asked.
With a mischievous smile, Great pulled out some golden hair dye, combs and said, "How about we make you a... Golden Labrador?".
"Oh... Biscuits" Kenny said.

...

Kenny looked at himself in the large mirror in front of the entrance as he was escorted by two guards to his cell.
Kemny was locked in his cell as he watched his new cellmates mutter something behind his back.

"And this is just beginning..."