Autumn Night With A Halloween Cat

In ancient times, when tigers still smoked, there was a plague that challenged all other plagues, the first to do so. An epic beast that ruled the top of the pest food chain, even above the lion dragons. 
His name was Bael, he did not belong to any species of pest, he was a being completely independent of any swarm, flock or herd of pests.
It was more than 3 and a half meters tall, from the torso down, it had spider legs, from the torso up, it had the body of a toad, one of a cat and another of a divine being with a crown.

His great power was feared not only by pests and animals, but also by other life forms

His great power was feared not only by pests and animals, but also by other life forms. Literally beings from hell and heaven were amazed by his power and feared him, even aliens from outer space came to Earth amazed by the power of the great beast.
But when the beings of Earth could no longer withstand his great power and destructive appetite, they rebelled against him. Abel was in conflict with dogs, pests and beings beyond our understanding for approximately 4000 years, until, one day in July 2034, he was finally captured and defeated by the Hellhound Twins: Lucy and Beelzie.

But not completely, since, although his body was dissolved and partially eliminated, the few remains joined and assimilated, generating the creation of the new Bael, one weaker, smaller and adorable.

Today, the powerful Bael lives a normal life, like a normal cat, with an almost normal owner

Today, the powerful Bael lives a normal life, like a normal cat, with an almost normal owner. But don't be fooled by that good-natured face and fluffy tail. Inside him lives a being that slaughtered both pests and dogs, extinguishing large numbers of species of living beings.
He's a genocidal, destructive, brainwashed, and probably tax evader, not a good cat.

...

One day, Kenny was waiting for Tanya to return from work, Kenny had not gone because he had temporary disability due to a work incident. A dangerous fly bit him. Yes, flies bite.
During the days he was incapacitated, Kenny had felt great changes in his body. He didn't believe it was puberty, mainly because he was 21 years old and that's not very normal at that age.

His body had developed spectacularly in a matter of days, his eyesight had improved, he had muscles where there had been none before and in general he felt much better than before. His physical condition had improved so much that he no longer needed Tanya's help to do almost impossible things, such as opening a jar of jam.