Chapter 14

Ms. Nowhere - Gary's finally lost it, Jamal.

Rafaela - Here's that box you wanted.

Matsuo - It's a very sophisticated guidance system.

Rafaela - Duh! Nerd.

Cleve - Oh yeah! That's what General Dudley gets for losing my key car. What was the look on his face like when you took this?

Rafaela - Oh, it was supes amaze. He was all... No, it was more...

Matsuo - This is ridiculous. He was like, "No!"

Cleve - Ah... That's just how I imagined it.

Ziri - The guidance system I requested! This will allow me to exponentially increase the cloud generator's power and expand its reach.

Cleve - Think how happy your village will be with all that rain. Now, give Uncle Cleve a minute with his friends.

Then Rafaela gets jealous that Cleve has a new protege.

Rafaela - Looks like you found yourself a new protégé. Should I be jel-jel?

Cleve - Ziri's a firecracker. He thinks faster than my ex-wife's lawyer. He's the son I never had.

Matsuo - I thought you had five sons.

Cleve - Don't count if I disowned em! Anyhow, I need you two to go crew up. Go on! I took Ms. Nowhere's plane down, but that pesky Tony Toretto kid is coming in as back-up!

Rafaela - OMTT.

Matsuo - Who's Tony Toretto?

Rafaela - Just some boy who was totally stalking me.

Matsuo - Ah, he's the one who threw you in prison.

Rafaela - And now I'm going to snuff him, and his blonde hick girlfriend.

Cleve - This time, it's personal!

Cisco - Bro, if I go, I want you to have my hex key set.

Frostee - We're in the same unforgiving desert with almost no food or water. I won't be here to use your hex keys, dude!

Cisco - Oh man, I hadn't even thought of that! Frostee, you're too young to go, man.

Frostee - Stop crying, dude, you're wasting water!

Cisco - I can dry cry! Let me dry cry!

Echo - Look, guys, up ahead.

Cisco - No, it's just another mirage, yo! Layla turned into a big ol' hotdog a couple of minutes ago. It looked so good...

Layla - Ew! What?

Tony - I think I've seen this place before... Yeah! That outcropping was in the ghost riding video!

Layla - There are lots of outcroppings here.

Tony - Not like that one. It has a pattern like my Aunt Maria's neck moles.

Then Tony grosses Layla out with his aunt's neck moles.

Layla - Ew! Does it always have to be about family?