Chapter 40

Then Echo and Frostee and Tony and Layla are still flying towards Cleve's base in the Eye of the Sahara.

Echo - What's that?

Tony - It looks like Rafaela.

Rafaela - Ha! Ooh! Oh, hey, uggos. I didn't even see you there. Welcome to Raf Raf's Hot Hostage Vid. Enjoy.

Then Ms. Nowhere glares at Gary for humming the song that Rafaela is singing.

Gary - Sorry. It's catchy.

Cleve - What the heck's going on? Toretto, you can save 'em, or keep coming at me. Your move.

Tony - This is bad. Ms. Nowhere and Gary need us. We have to save them.

Echo - Ms. Nowhere will kill us if we don't complete the mission.

Frostee - But she'll also kill us if we don't save her life. What? She'd find a way from beyond the grave.

Layla - So let's just figure out how to be in two places at once so we can save her while still completing the mission.

Rafaela - My stalker Tony Toretto is almost here. Kaboom these losers in three, two...

Then Rafaela blows the gliders that did have Tony and Layla and Echo and Frostee.

Cleve - Yee-haw! No more worrying about Toretto's gang. Plus, my rockets are almost ready. Don't hurt yourself. We're making the world a better place. The Sahara - or should I say, Cleveonia - is gonna be the greatest it's ever been.

Ziri - You're crazy!
Cleve - This weather machine will wipe out all the major cities. New York, London, Paris. They're all about to find themselves living in a 365-day hurricane within minutes of these rockets launching and deploying storms all over the globe. But luckily, everyone will be welcome here in the Sahara. Your little village in the sand could be the Macau of Kelsovia. Cleveopolis. Maybe Kelsoville?

Ziri - I came to work with you to help people. Why would you do this?

Cleve - The world's always unbalanced, son. I just want it to be unbalanced in my favor. It's like teeter-totter. Right now, we're the teeter, they're the totter. But we'll totter our way straight to the top for a win.

Ziri - You don't win at teeter-totter.

Cleve - I win at everything. You gotta be kidding me! Deploy the perimeter guards, and find Matsuo and Rafaela. Don't be getting any more ideas. I'll be back to finish launching these birds. Oh, come on...

Tony - One day, I'll get the hang of driving a motorcycle.

Gary - Why bother? Being a motorcycle passenger is underrated. It's all the adrenaline, with none of the stress. Okay, some of the stress.

Ms. Nowhere - Hey, passengers. Give us some cover.

Then Frostee pulls out his tablet and starts attacking Cleve's perimeter guards that are in dune buggies with his drones and then Tony knocks out one of the guards in a dune buggy so he can take it.

Tony - Pretty cool, huh?

Echo - Not bad.

Tony - Show-off.