Chapter 36

Then Ziri tries to laser the door with the word Keep Out Restricted Area right when a guard walks by.

Security Guard - Where are you going?

Ziri - Dr. Kelso needed the 1 gigahertz splitter compatible with the satellite modulator. You can get it if you want, just make sure you get the 5-pin and not the 3-pin.

Security Guard - Uh, all right. Just go. Nerd...

Ziri - Whew! What is this?

Rafaela - I can't even with you, Matsuo. Medieval torturing was so two years ago. We're doing the nail thing.

Ms. Nowhere - Hey, Brazil nut! I have a question. Have you considered that your mom got herself thrown in prison on purpose, just to get away from you?

Rafaela - Shut it!

Cisco - Hey, not bad.

Layla - Yeah. I thought you were crazy, but I'm impressed.

Frostee - Me too! But I still think he's crazy.

Tony - Okay. So we got the wings, the seats, and the blasters. What do we have left?

Cisco - Well, we got to make an engine. I was thinking of modifying the landing gear motor, so it shouldn't take us more than half a day. I know. I'll miss you too, Falafel. What is with you?

Salem - There's something wrong.

Cisco - What?

Salem - Falafel is warning us. Camels can sense danger. They can also guess an early winter, but mostly danger.

Layla - What's that sound?

Frostee - Oh no, battle drones! Take cover!

Tony - Cleve knows we're here!

Layla - You think?

Cisco - What do we do?

Frostee - I got this.

Then Tony and Layla start shooting at Cleve's battle drones while Frostee uses his drones to fight Cleve's battle drones.

Tony - We're clear.

Echo - Cleve will have more drones on the way.

Tony - Then let's get out.

Cisco - Bro, we got no engines on our gliders.

Frostee - Let's use my drones.

Cisco - Yeah, they can help us in the air, but they can't get us off the ground.

Salem - We can help. We'll attach the gliders to our camels and pull you up. It will work.

Tony - Okay. Let's hurry!

Frostee - Drones attached!

Tony - We're all hooked up!

Cisco - Guys? Falafel's doing it again! Oh, no...

Tony - Everyone, in the gliders! Let's go!