13.

Elise panted as Jeongeui put her scroll on the table following her. Another contestant putting hers on the table then Rahne. Elise gently pulled the baby from her back off and held hin in her arms. She felt her legs give out but chose not to collapse.

Quànrui approached the girls smiling.

"Contestants you gave  it your all in this race and your performance was remarkable especially contestant Elizabeth." Quànrui complimented as Elise bowed in respect before smiling widely "Thank you your majesty."

Rahne rolled her eyes in bitterness as Jeongeui looked away saying nothing. 

"I shall read out the scroll now." Quànrui announced as Gunwook handed Elise one to him.

"You have been rewarded a fine dining experience with his majesty tonight at his manor." Prince Quànrui said as Elise nodded in understanding.

"The first three winners have been awarded this." Prince Quànrui explained as Rahne huffed. She just had to come out forth.

"Please rest for tomorrow's elimination and the winners of today's challenge please meet with the stylist after this." Prince Quànrui said, the contestants bowed in respect as the Prince along with his security team left.

The babies were taken away from the contestants by their respective parents as Elise stretched her back. Staff members escorted her, Jeongeui and contestant Chun to the stylist.

Elise looked at the dressing room in curiosity before a woman popped oit from behind a rack of clothes.

"Ahhh!" Elise and Chun screamed out as the two held onto each other, Jeongeui not flinching. The woman had a bright smile on as she had a fanny pack attached to her washed out blue jeans and her flowery blouse. She held a measuring tape.

"Guys! I've been waiting for you guys! I'm Nam Jihyun the Princess race offically stylist, nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully holding her hand out as Chun and Elise exchanged looks, Jeongeui looked at the girls slightly annoyed before she walked over and shook Jihyun's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Jeongeui said, Elise and Chun followed and shook her hand. Jihyun clapped excitedly. "I heard you all have a date to prepare for?" Jihyun questioned as she grinned. Chun jumped excitedly.

"Yes! With the Prince himself!" She said as Jihyun nodded "You all have to look good, c'mon, c'mon!" Jihyun urged as she motioned the girls to enter deeper into the dressing room.

The experience had Elise nervous.
She never wore dresses in her daily life and never wore heels at all.

Elise and Chun watched with fascinated eyes, Jihyun helped Jeongeui put on her dress as Jihyun told Jeongeui to lift her hands up as she fixed her one sleeve. Jeongeui watched as Jihyun held her put on her black and red heels, Elise gulped.

"You look pretty Jeongeui!" Chun complimented as Jeongeui looked at her smiling softly. 

"Elise you're next!" Jihyun stated as Elise stood up. Jihyun looked at her intently before she gasped in excitement, going over and grabbing a dress that made both Jeongeui and Chun stunned.

Elise widened her eyes. "I can't wear that!" She exclaimed as Jihyun wiggled her eyebrows "I can tell you don't wear dresses.. so you defintely wearing this!" Jihyun screamed out as she put the dress next to Elise "Plus it makes your eyes stand out!" Jihyun complimented as Elise shifted from side to side shyly.

Elise grunted out loudly as Jihyun tightened the strings of the dress on her back as Elise arched her back. "Don't worry it only hurts for a while." Jihyun informed as Elise looked at her concerned. Reaching down, Jihyun grabbed her heels as Elise put her hands up in protest.