two

Travis and I spent the day eating carb heavy food and recovering on the couch, forcing ourselves to drink as much water as possible as we watched our way through our current TV show. It worked a little, but it meant we were both getting up every few minutes to go to the bathroom, which was annoying, but we found it hilarious for some reason. 

When the afternoon came around, Travis fell asleep on the couch again. I turned the volume down on the TV so it wouldn't wake him, sipping slowly from the Stanley cup he'd bought me a few months ago when I'd been complaining about my drinks not staying cold. I glanced over at him as he slept, reaching over to tug a blanket up over his legs just in case he got cold.

Fuck, I really had a problem. I looked at my best friend and I wanted to rip our clothes off and let him rail me beyond belief. What the hell was wrong with me? I was married, not exactly happily married, but happily enough. Matty and I had no problems really except for the occasional argument about Travis. Aside from the weed smell he brought home and how often he went out, I had no issue with the man I'd married.

Bored, I picked up my phone and angled it away from Travis in case he woke up. I tentatively logged in to the bdsm website I'd stumbled upon a few days ago. It was kind of a community, which was a bit weird, but I'd wanted to learn a little bit more about it since it had mostly been trapped in my own imagination. I'd read a little more in depth about having a bdsm sex life, but unfortunately for me you needed a willing partner to try it with. I did not have that, so my experience stopped with what I read.

"Stop it." Travis mumbled in his sleep, and I glanced over. He often sleep talked, so I wasn't surprised. "Bug." He groaned, and I laughed, turning my camera on him to take a video. I had a whole album in my phone dedicated to just videos of him sleep talking. "You know you're too short for that Bug." Travis mumbled.

"Rude." I giggled. "I'm not short, you're just freakishly tall."

Travis sighed and fell silent again, so I stopped the video and saved it to the album of his sleep talking. Then I had to pee again so I tossed my phone down and wriggled out from under the blanket, getting to my feet and pattering off to the bathroom. I tied my hair back once I's washed my hands, annoyed by how it was getting in my face. Then I went back out into the living room, smiling when I saw Travis awake.

"Morning sleepy head." I ruffled his short hair, leaning over the back of the couch. Travis was hiding a smirk, and I blinked for a moment, but then he handed me my phone. My unlocked phone. On the bdsm website. I went red. "Shut up!" I squeaked, snatching my phone and holding it to my chest.

"Hey, I'm not the one who left her phone unlocked Bug." Travis chuckled. "No shame, some people are into that. I'm just surprised Matty is."

"He's not." I grumbled. "But we are not talking about this."

"He's not?" Travis ignored the fact that I was trying to avoid it. I shook my head, turning my phone off. "Does he even know you are?"

"No." I didn't think I could flush any redder, but somehow I did. "But we're not..."

"Bug." Travis cut me off. "Come on, when have we not told each other everything. It's me." He nudged my arm and I sighed, nodding. He was right, we told each other everything. And I kind of wanted to tell him a little bit. Climbing over the back of the couch, I sat down next to Travis on the couch. "Ever tried to ask him?"

"Nope." I popped the p. "He's shit in bed, did you really think otherwise?"

"No." Travis chuckled. "I figured he did too many drugs." I nodded, and he laughed at me. So I smacked him. "Sorry, you're right it's not funny." Travis tried to stop laughing. "So you're kinky huh Bug?"